• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Show less
So was it just me or was January like ten weeks long?
As I said in an earlier incremental this month it became super obvious just how burned out I am as I labored through this month's builds. I will still continue to try and scrape some stuff together for the next few weeks, but I am desperately in need of the upcoming vacation. (As a reminder, I'll be putting the charge on hold towards the middle of February, taking the last half of it and the first half of March off. Everyone should miss one charge whether you're on the first or your own signup date.)
Anyway, on to this month's content!
World
  • Main: Jamie can try Kit's "crossplay gateway drug".
  • Main: Jamie can mess with the options on the SpinJob app.
  • Main: Jamie can drink the Dragonfruit Devil soda himself.
  • Main: Cyan can suggest taking action the morning after seeing her mother in the backyard indulging her curiosity.
Mundanity
  • Main: Konko can now help (or possibly "help") the nerd girl being bullied by gyarus.
  • Main: Michika can make further decisions on hands-on sex ed for Gao and Aki.
File is or .

Reactions: q87g and Decckar

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Fuck I hope the mother daughter dog sluts storyline continues next month

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Heyo! Just wanted to say I really dig the various stories, and the creative mayhem that come with. ...Annnd that's pretty much it, haha!

Jul 19, 2020
This game really needs a checklist for what characters and branches are actually finished. Everything just seems to come to a deadend eventually.

There are 0 characters finished. Some branches do actually conclude, but I think all of the endings are something like 'get captured and/or transformed into something with no agency and get raped until the end of time' so if you don't count 'game overs' as finished branches then that would also be 0.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
There are 0 characters finished. Some branches do actually conclude, but I think all of the endings are something like 'get captured and/or transformed into something with no agency and get raped until the end of time' so if you don't count 'game overs' as finished branches then that would also be 0.
There's 1 good ending I remember definitively, it's in the Cyan Space Ranger line. When Skooma forced themselves to finish a story back when they were doing a year of hard focus on one character.

Jul 11, 2019
There's multiple good endings, people just like to complain about this game.
And you like to religiously facepalm from any and all criticism. :giggle:
But I'm not here for a slap fight. What I really wanna ask is what paths have conclusions do you know of? The closer we get to a list, the better for everyone concerned; I'll take anything you have.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
And you like to religiously facepalm from any and all criticism. :giggle:
But I'm not here for a slap fight. What I really wanna ask is what paths have conclusions do you know of? The closer we get to a list, the better for everyone concerned; I'll take anything you have.
Not any and all criticism, just the same useless comments already said by others.

I'm also not going to do something you can easily do yourself considering you all seem to think it takes just half an hour to get through the entire game. Just click on the blue links and note all the good endings you find bud.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Not any and all criticism, just the same useless comments already said by others.

I'm also not going to do something you can easily do yourself considering you all seem to think it takes just half an hour to get through the entire game. Just click on the blue links and note all the good endings you find bud.
It's definitely much longer than half an hour. I posted the total word count some time ago and it was in the millions.

Reactions: JustAShroomGod

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Can anyone point me to paths on the girl mc side that lead to the mc getting raped?
Gonna be honest, it's like... every path. Like almost every single path, in fact probably indeed every single path, has MC rape in it. It would be a shorter list to ask which ones don't have the MC getting raped in them.

Cyan probably has the most by virtue of Cyan having most of the content due to the aforementioned year of focus Skooma did on her, but pretty much all of them have it. It's definitely one of Skooma's favorite fetishes. Wilma I think is almost entirely MC rape, for example (fittingly for the ghost/monster hunter character).

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes