Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.19] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
I've been looking at the Customize Animations menu for a while now and I got to wondering if anyone had any sort of guide or some sort of advice regarding trying to tag animations for certain scenes. Right now I'm trying to get the defecation and watersports animations from the Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations and YrSa Animations respectively. There are hundreds of animations to go through, and the ones I do manage to pick out don't seem to function, it just tells me no animations found or occasionally it wont do anything at all. If anyone would like to spare some useful advice I'd appreciate it.
you can either do the tagging by yourself or you can try Cruxmyth customazion file, which you can get on the discord in the nsfw channel or on LL.

CK666CidKnight

Feb 8, 2023
Hi, I'm using latest 5.3 version and requirements but I'm bombarded with exeptions when I run my brothel =>

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_relationship'
Exception caught while invoking: _attempt_to_claim_object -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_relationship'

Also, is there a way to manualy select employes (harlots/strippers) in a more acurate way? (the available list almost never shows the sims I want T_T)
i had a similar problem and i found the cause of these messages and my sims couldn't interact with things like food, it was a build or buy object cc that i have. still haven't found the exact file but i've isolated it now and slowly going through them. Is you sims a copy? i get some errors with cc coz they're copies.

ArteF

Jun 24, 2020
Wow, I read that truth about coolnutty link and just wow.

I really believe folks who hold and act on those kinds of positions may be reflecting.

Keeping it vague because I don't comment much on F9 so I'm not sure if it's still a hot issue. As a content creator and designer myself, maybe even as an artist... it's frustrating how such things can happen. I hope he's doing well and continues his art. Maybe making his own framework for mods is best and site to host it.

Reactions: abimin11

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
i had a similar problem and i found the cause of these messages and my sims couldn't interact with things like food, it was a build or buy object cc that i have. still haven't found the exact file but i've isolated it now and slowly going through them. Is you sims a copy? i get some errors with cc coz they're copies.
i like your profile pic

Reactions: CK666CidKnight

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Really hoping this mod and Nutty's involvement aren't finished. I'm worried that 5.3 won't be compatible with the Growing Together update coming in a month, and god knows how many other mods rely on s4cl to operate.

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
plus, still needs some polish, like being able to pick the animation you want to play when you select the option ''have sex with'', for example, with that feature alone I'd leave WW for good, that already has way too many restrictions and has became a little too complex too

Reactions: archmancer8

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Dude, could you elaborate. I'm having the same issue, cannot find the mods settings at all.
Enable cheats in-game, shift-click anywhere, look through the options until you find "configure settings" with a wrench icon. Settings will be divided into the main DD mod and whatever modules you have installed.

Reactions: Haza34

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
A few small questions after reading through the features:
  • Is there a glory hole in this mod, or is there another mod that adds one that is compatible with DD?
  • Is it possible to drug a sim (or get them drunk enough) to get them to accept sex?

AiKudasai

Feb 19, 2023
you can use both mods but weird shit will happen. They like to fight each other, plus WW has malicious things to block DD, so I have heard.
Yeah when I realized that it totally confirmed why my game was acting like fucking ass. I took CC out and every mod until I looked into what it could've been. Turbo and Deaderpool are such weirdos for that lol. It's my game, why are you trying to dictate what I put in my game?
Wish there was a way to go in and pull whatever malicious block they have in there out.

CK666CidKnight

Feb 8, 2023
i have an error with my dd. i have animations set up and tagged. but when i try and get marylin manson to rape this woman it says he's not a rapist. but in his likes of fetishes it says he like rape in the giving fetish. do u have to set the victims likes to like being raped?

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
Can anyone help me im getting this error

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:24:25.359029 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 399, in invoke_command
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 663, in generate_choices
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 656, in _add_potential_object_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 125, in add_potential_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2330, in potential_pie_menu_sub_interactions_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 439, in generate_content_set
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 285, in get_valid_aops_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 258, in aop_valid_for_scoring
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 190, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2567, in test
File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_social_mixer_interaction.py", line 192, in _test
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 235, in error
File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_social_mixer_interaction.py", line 189, in _test
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\multi\kiss.py", line 90, in on_post_super_test
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\multi\kiss.py", line 63, in _create_permissions
AttributeError: type object 'DCAnimationPermissionFlags' has no attribute 'DID_INITIATE'
Error occurred while running CommonSocialMixerInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Interaction_SocialMixer_Kiss' on_post_super_test. -> AttributeError: type object 'DCAnimationPermissionFlags' has no attribute 'DID_INITIATE'

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:25:11.505434 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 399, in invoke_command
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 984, in select_choice
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 252, in select
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_super_interaction.py", line 318, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_super_interaction.py", line 312, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\solo\solo_sim_sex_start_from_sim.py", line 166, in on_started
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\solo\solo_sim_sex_start_from_sim.py", line 84, in _create_permissions
AttributeError: type object 'DCAnimationPermissionFlags' has no attribute 'DID_INITIATE'
Error occurred while running CommonSuperInteraction 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Dance_DanceLap_Interaction_Solo_StartFromSim_AsDancer' on_started. -> AttributeError: type object 'DCAnimationPermissionFlags' has no attribute 'DID_INITIATE'

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:25:11.557262 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 984, in select_choice
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 252, in select
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 192, in execute_interaction
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 115, in push_continuation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6768, in push_tunable_continuation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 233, in test_and_execute
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2567, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v174e\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\_ts4_interactions_blocking.py", line 835, in _wickedwhims_on_interaction_sex_access_test
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\solo\solo_sim_sex_find_nearby_location.py", line 201, in _test
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 318, in format_error_with_message
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\solo\solo_sim_sex_find_nearby_location.py", line 193, in _test
File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\interactions\common_object_picker_interaction.py", line 297, in _test
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\solo\solo_sim_sex_find_nearby_location.py", line 288, in has_valid_choice
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 2040, in has_valid_choice
File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\interactions\common_object_picker_interaction.py", line 307, in _get_objects_gen
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\solo\solo_sim_sex_find_nearby_location.py", line 304, in _get_objects_internal_gen
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\solo\solo_sim_sex_find_nearby_location.py", line 90, in _create_permissions
An error occurred while running tests. {'animation_type': <DCAnimationType.LAP_DANCE = 131072>, 'as_dom': True} -> AttributeError: type object 'DCAnimationPermissionFlags' has no attribute 'DID_INITIATE'

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:25:44.323369 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 159, in wrapper
KeyError: (Constraint(...), _TunableAffordanceFilterWrapper._filter, False, <sim 'Summer Holiday' 0x523107762b71123>, frozenset({<sim 'Summer Holiday' 0x523107762b71123>}), frozenset({(<SI sim-stand id:1802 sim:Summer Holiday>, <bound method SuperInteraction.is_guaranteed of <SI sim-stand id:1802 sim:Summer Holiday>>)}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v174e\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v174e\zone_tick.py", line 74, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 503, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 117, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1383, in _run_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1832, in _score_object_interactions_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1928, in _create_and_score_interaction
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1025, in _calculate_route_time_and_opportunity
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 169, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3012, in estimate_distance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3052, in _estimate_distance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2923, in _generate_connectivity
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1487, in compute_transition_connectivity
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1534, in run_transitions
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3440, in _build_transitions
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3228, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3290, in _build_transitions_for_sim
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2746, in get_transitions_for_sim
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2932, in _get_transitions_for_sim
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\routing\connectivity.py", line 198, in get_goals
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\placement.py", line 346, in generate_routing_goals_for_polygon
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\sim_irq_service.py", line 104, in yield_to_irq
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\sim_irq_service.py", line 84, in _yield_to_irq
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 663, in generate_choices
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 656, in _add_potential_object_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 125, in add_potential_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2330, in potential_pie_menu_sub_interactions_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 439, in generate_content_set
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 285, in get_valid_aops_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 258, in aop_valid_for_scoring
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 190, in test
File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_social_mixer_interaction.py", line 192, in _test
File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_social_mixer_interaction.py", line 189, in _test
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\multi\kiss.py", line 90, in on_post_super_test
File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\multi\kiss.py", line 63, in _create_permissions
Error occurred while running CommonSocialMixerInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Interaction_SocialMixer_Kiss' on_post_super_test. -> AttributeError: type object 'DCAnimationPermissionFlags' has no attribute 'DID_INITIATE'

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:26:58.015265 Traceback (most recent call last):

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:27:01.711028 Traceback (most recent call last):

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:27:04.713622 Traceback (most recent call last):

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:27:07.529286 Traceback (most recent call last):

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:27:10.939008 Traceback (most recent call last):

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-02-22 02:27:17.834187 Traceback (most recent call last):

lucciola69

Oct 10, 2017
Hi people,

I'm trying to get 'cum consumption' to work and I'm out of my wits. is quite clear on what are supposedly the conditions.

It turns out the would-be consumer must be starving close to death in order for the menus to show up. But even then, manual selection does nothing, the task doesn't even show up in the queue let alone take. Neither 'Offer Cum' nor 'Request Cum' have any effect on anything. Autonomy, not even as an afterthought. What am I missing?

All the while milking and inflation work just fine. Containers, placing in world, everything. Direct consumption - nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazySly

OkamiKoruno

Nov 2, 2021
Has anyone run into an issue with origin not letting you play the Sims 4 if this mods and its requirements are installed on your pc, just to be clear, every other game on origin were still able to be played and downloaded and the second I got rid of the mod from my pc everything was fine. Is this just EA being shitty and having their spyware look through my files and saying I can't mod my game how I want?

kangal1993

Nov 18, 2021
I cant start Llama Animation when i look up for available Animation the i can see its ther but if i go to start sexy time and look for the animation its not there

CK666CidKnight

Feb 8, 2023
Hi people,

I'm trying to get 'cum consumption' to work and I'm out of my wits. is quite clear on what are supposedly the conditions.

It turns out the would-be consumer must be starving close to death in order for the menus to show up. But even then, manual selection does nothing, the task doesn't even show up in the queue let alone take. Neither 'Offer Cum' nor 'Request Cum' have any effect on anything. Autonomy, not even as an afterthought. What am I missing?

All the while milking and inflation work just fine. Containers, placing in world, everything. Direct consumption - nothing.
i haven't tried the give cum or faeces or wee yet, but i found the animations tricky to set up. u have to download the right ones too. but i had a problem where i made my sim a rapest but he wasn't raping and it said hes not one. but u can shift click and look in options for dd and manually set things in there. i haven't looked though there properly as i was only looking for one thing. maybe u could try that i'll have a test of my feeding stuff to sims and c if i have a problem too.

CK666CidKnight

Feb 8, 2023
I cant start Llama Animation when i look up for available Animation the i can see its ther but if i go to start sexy time and look for the animation its not there
is ur animations in the mod_data folder? i had to download a lot of different annimation files to get the right ones. it took me ages to find male masturbation ones.

CK666CidKnight

Feb 8, 2023
Has anyone run into an issue with origin not letting you play the Sims 4 if this mods and its requirements are installed on your pc, just to be clear, every other game on origin were still able to be played and downloaded and the second I got rid of the mod from my pc everything was fine. Is this just EA being shitty and having their spyware look through my files and saying I can't mod my game how I want?
i dunno but i got a hacked version of all the dlcs and i can go online. nothing has happened to me yet.

lucciola69

Oct 10, 2017
i haven't tried the give cum or faeces or wee yet, but i found the animations tricky to set up. u have to download the right ones too. but i had a problem where i made my sim a rapest but he wasn't raping and it said hes not one. but u can shift click and look in options for dd and manually set things in there. i haven't looked though there properly as i was only looking for one thing. maybe u could try that i'll have a test of my feeding stuff to sims and c if i have a problem too.
Well yes, that is what I was pondering myself. Players are supposed to be able to 'modify' animations in such a way as to assign various categories. So, taking example from the animation for 'multiple sims' milking, which has the category of 'milking' assigned sort of as a default, I tried assigning a bunch of BJ animations the category of 'cum consumption'. So far to no effect. But, I also suspect these attributes get reset for some reason. Which is strange because on the other hand the category for 'rough sex' seems to stick.

Not sure about anything at this point. I'm fairly new with Sims4. Take my rant about options not showing up in the menu for instance. Turns out the 'More Choices' button doesn't work the way I thought it did and you can keep hitting it and go through more options, again and again, until you find the one option you are looking for. Under 'Romance', there is A LOT of choices.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes