Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.19] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
"Works decent" for me means load times are still pretty rough (but that's likely just list of mods and objects for animations), and DD always has some hang time between initiating an encounter and the animation actually starting (which again may be unrelated to ww).
Did you install Wonderful Whims instead of Wicked Whims?

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
:love:ColonolNutty I was completely delighted with your animation with taking off your clothes ! wow! Now my characters undress - not take off, and then stand naked (like a fucking TURBO) . Great! P.S. It's just as good that the F95zone website has finally been cleaned, and now the page is loading

ricketyty

Jun 29, 2022
Other than bj, are there any more animations when having sex with pets? Because that is the only animation I can get.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
So, installing both WW and DD works as long as I deactivate everything but the attractiveness system and the body? What does "works decent" mean? What are the drawbacks? If I do a clean install would it be better to leave WW out?
Its work but there is some LONG load times and its quite heavy on the cpu load I noticed but that might just be me having too much script mods along with WW and DD.
Personally I suggest just using one or the other for the sake of your cpu.
Its a shame because I kinda like the kink stuff from DD like the milk stuff and how it makes the sims breast bigger.

Myst777

Aug 2, 2020
Other than bj, are there any more animations when having sex with pets? Because that is the only animation I can get.
What animation packs did you install from the first post? Many issues are fixed by having the right animations, and making sure they are installed to the main mod directory, unless indicated otherwise.

Reactions: ricketyty

ricketyty

Jun 29, 2022
What animation packs did you install from the first post? Many issues are fixed by having the right animations, and making sure they are installed to the main mod directory, unless indicated otherwise.
Oh I was being stupid. I forgot to install the animations. Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Myst777

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
anybody knows how to make my female sims to remove their pink bras during sex?, I have the mod set up to unequip completely but the bras remain during animations

Dec 28, 2017
you need to equip some body parts so equip the breast body part of the sim so you can equip some breast body parts you downoaded from here or loverslab...

okay other one ....
since i post my problem with the strippers on brothel.. no one answer ..okay it was x-mas time so ..okay... but now i played again an yes...it not working at all

the whores are do their work fine (mostly) ...some whores are only stand around and do nothing

but the most problems are the stippers..and i would ask you guys what your strippers do ?

in the DD Brotherl the the strippers can dance for guest and guest can also habe sex with the strippers (you must mark some stuff to dance or/and sexspot..) ...okay but the mostly strippers are standing around and do nothing...anytime they dance on the pole and guest give money...but no one of the guest gets a lapdance or had sex with the strippers.... BUT ...if MY SIMS is guest in my brothel...i can ask the strippers to lapdance, blowjob etc. ...and it worked ....

KitKat258

Jun 21, 2021
So hows this mod work? I've downloaded DD and the modules, but not sure how to do the deed with the family dog

Zelaris

Mar 10, 2021
I don't get the DD menu or options in the game. Did I do a mistake by installation? Seems to work for me in the past, but now I can't use it.

Reactions: KitKat258

KitKat258

Jun 21, 2021
I don't get the DD menu or options in the game. Did I do a mistake by installation? Seems to work for me in the past, but now I can't use it.
theres supposed to be a menu? is there a button you have to press? cause i'm not seeing anything either

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Iirc you have to enable cheats, and then hold SHIFT and right click.
The OP should have a link to a wiki where everything is explained.

spicymeatball

Jul 19, 2021
There is one fault I've noticed with the DD mod that they might wanna change.

When I use Mean -> Lure and Rape/Fight and Rape or use it via Start Sexytime,the sim tends to go from small green (or no green if they don't know eachother) to suddenly getting a high Friendship and Romance bar,but sometimes they get both red bars on friendship and Romance as they're suppose to,right?

Is this a glitch?

I also have WW installed,mainly because when I shift click,I have more choices (cheats,relationship cheats,debugs etc),which are all gone if I don't have it. Other than that I don't use it as much.

Lileas

Nov 15, 2016
Can anyone work as active in brothel? I can't whether i have the brothel or npc. I tried generic,residental and nightclub venue type. When its generic or nightclub nothing happens when i click clock in as active. When its residental, action icon appears at bottom left when i click clock in as active it says "returning to active lot" or "going inside". Still nothing happens.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Is it possible use DD & WW in same mod folder , but in different save ? when i will play DDSave i will shift WW outside of Mod folder , and when i will play WWSave i will shift DD outside of mode folder , will it break the game ? i have 27 GB of CC & i don't want make another copy to play both mods .

Myst777

Aug 2, 2020
Can anyone work as active in brothel? I can't whether i have the brothel or npc. I tried generic,residental and nightclub venue type. When its generic or nightclub nothing happens when i click clock in as active. When its residental, action icon appears at bottom left when i click clock in as active it says "returning to active lot" or "going inside". Still nothing happens.
Have you setup the furniture as required (beds, chairs, poles), and downloaded the required animation packs to do so?

Dec 28, 2017
got to Options in Sims4 and go to Lections ... there is also a Lection for DD and DD Brothel

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes