• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video DevilsCry collection [2022-04-17] [DevilsCry]

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Overview:
Lot of short videos with anime girls and few pictures​

Updated: 2022-04-17
Developer/Publisher: DevilsCry - - -
Censorship: N/A
Language: N/A
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog
Download:

2016: - - - - -

2017: - - - -

2018: - - - -

2019: - - - -

2020: - - - -

2021: - - - -

2022 (Updated 2022-04-17):
- - - - -

Animations with Sound: - - - -

DevilsCry SFM Ports:
- - - - -

Torrent (2022-04-17)

SFM Porting Guide - MMD to SFM:

Guide: - - -

Thank you @DARK_ANGEL_HACK for the links & @Gab for the help

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018

2018 and 2019 folders are 100% DevilsCry content. Not sure about the rest, haven't seen them.
comfirmed
will verify the others and see if the 2016-2017 are from ambrosine then i'll make another thread for DevilsCry
-EDIT-
After some research i found out all work in this thread is from DevilsCry

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Thread updated!!!
changed the work artist now i think it's good
if any of you knows any website where i can find him pm me to add it into the thread
-EDIT-
More changes made:
Added last realease to the OP
Added ONLINE links for who wanna see online or chose what wanna download
2019 changed cause with last links you just could download a rar archive now you can see there and download what you wanna

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

DevilsCry

Nov 4, 2017
if any of you knows any website where i can find him pm me to add it into the thread
Heya!

First of all, thank you very much for the effort of making this thread! I stumbled into it by coincidence. I really wasn't expecting for somebody to care enough about my shitty stuff to make a "compilation" like this one :3. Thanks again.

If you want me to provide more info (thanks :3), i don't really use patreon. I created it back in the day when i wanted to make a free one (as in everything available without need to pay a single cent). However, Patreon forced to keep the NSFW content hidden as "patron only", and that had a minimum of a 1$ bill, which i refused to make people pay. So... technically i have patreon, but i don't have it. It's 100% useless.

So, for the content itself, i have several "archives"

: My main archive. All my animations and SFM Ports are there. If i do something, it will always be there (unless mega nukes my account xD). This is always updated no matter what, even before releasing it in other sites.
: I upload all the videos here too. I'm not sure about the quality, to be honest (mega is definitely better), but is one of the few videos sites that allow bestiality.
: Almost all the animations are there, but not all. Some animations involving OC characters are not allowed there, so a couple animations with Shariki, Albirl, Chisanahi from subnormal5000 or Kaat, Kaya from J&J are missing. Also, some of the older animations are uploaded as .gif, since i didn't uploaded as .webm by then, so the quality is worse (the animations are shit anyway xD)
: it's like paheal, but it allows OCs. Everything is here too, like my mega archive, but mostly .webms with the basic 1-2 seconds loop, instead the whole minute from mega (the older animations are .gif too, like paheal). I like this site, but it seems some people don't trust it.
: Technically there is stuff here, buuuuut not exactly. The site only allows furry/non-human stuff, so a lot of my anims are not there. Still, some animations got rejected because they had "bad quality", which was bullshit compared with other stuff there... It was more a reason of the admin itself not liking the animation and refusing to approve it. I kinda stopped uploading there, i only uploaded some of the recent ones just because i wanted to "keep" more copies of those ones over internet xD. Is not relly realiable, and a lot of content is missing (currenty there are 96 upload, and i have around 190 anims done)
: It works as a second archive, but exhentai only allows .gifs with a max of 10MB, so it's like a .gif archive version of Mega. Is nice to have, but the quality is definitely lower than other sites.

(Also, this is my , but a lot of posts were nuked since tumblr went full derp-mode, so it's not reliable anymore. I stopped updating this long time ago).

Technically i'm retired from SFM. I won't port anymore, but i'll keep animating from time to time if i'm bored and have nothing else to do. It really made me go back to enjoy animating, so this is something good :3 (but i stopped trying to make 2 animations weekly, so at this point my "releases" are entirely random. Either it takes 2 months to upload one anim, or i upload 4 in 2 days xD)

If by any reason you want to contact me, my mail is devilscrysfm@gmail.com and my discord is DevilsCry#7678.

I hope this is useful. Thank you very much for your dedication. It means a lot ^^

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
This is Ambrosine92 work's not DevilsCry's

well i'm sure that all content in mirror's are 100% Devilcry work i searched for it and Ambrosine work are diferent i searched it also all work here is from devilcry and i'm 100% sure of that it won't change until you prove me otherwise

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

DevilsCry

Nov 4, 2017
well i'm sure that all content in mirror's are 100% Devilcry work i searched for it and Ambrosine work are diferent i searched it also all work here is from devilcry and i'm 100% sure of that it won't change until you prove me otherwise
I didn't download the links from Anonfile, nopy and such, but if they cointain the same files than the mega/online links, yes, everything here is my work (i kinda did like 20 animations more since that "last release" link tho lol)

There might be some confusion with Ambrosine92 since he used some of my ports from pokemon (May, Rosa...) to do a few animations with them, but other than that his animations are much better than mine, so it's pretty easy to differentiate us :D

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I didn't download the links from Anonfile, nopy and such, but if they cointain the same files than the mega/online links, yes, everything here is my work (i kinda did like 20 animations more since that "last release" link tho lol)

There might be some confusion with Ambrosine92 since he used some of my ports from pokemon (May, Rosa...) to do a few animations with them, but other than that his animations are much better than mine, so it's pretty easy to differentiate us :D
well i did upload everything of your mega so this weekend will post your recent releases as well this thread needs a update soon xD

DevilsCry

Nov 4, 2017
Uhm, sorry for bothering you again. I wasn't sure if i should just post this on the "SFM Creators list" pinned thread, or keep it here since everything is here already ><

I made some adjustments on the sites where i upload all my stuff and i wanted to keep you updated, just in case you're still interested.

So, for the content itself, i have several "archives"

I finally made a account. I don't really like twitter, but one friend kept pestering me until i made one xD. I've been uploading everything for the last 2 days and currently is updated. I'll post here stuff, wips, previews and animations as usual, mostly in gif format, but with links to the original files in my Mega Archive. I'll try to be active here (more or less like the old tumblr).

: My main archive. All my animations and SFM Ports are there. If i do something, it will always be there (unless mega nukes my account xD). This is always updated no matter what, even before releasing it in other sites. Recently i included a detailed guide (amateurish tho) "teaching" how to port models from MMD to SFM. (EDIT: This archive got nuked. is my current archive)
: I upload all the videos here too. I'm not sure about the quality, to be honest (mega is definitely better), but is one of the few videos sites that allow bestiality.
: Technically a site focused on MMD, but also allows SFM (and bestiality :p). I couldn't batch upload all the animations, but since 50 animations ago i've been keeping this account updated. All my new anims go here too.
: Almost all the animations are there, but not all. Some animations involving OC characters are not allowed there, so a couple animations with Shariki, Albirl, Chisanahi from subnormal5000 or Kaat, Kaya from J&J are missing. Also, some of the older animations are uploaded as .gif, since i didn't uploaded as .webm by then, so the quality is worse (the animations are shit anyway xD)
: Technically there is stuff here, buuuuut not exactly. The site only allows furry/non-human stuff, so a lot of my anims are not there. Still, some animations got rejected because they had "bad quality", which was bullshit compared with other stuff there... It was more a reason of the admin itself not liking the animation and refusing to approve it. I kinda stopped uploading there, i only uploaded some of the recent ones just because i wanted to "keep" more copies of those ones over internet xD. Is not relly realiable, and a lot of content is missing (currenty there are 96 upload, and i have around 190 anims done)
: It works as a second archive, but exhentai only allows .gifs with a max of 10MB, so it's like a .gif archive version of Mega. Is nice to have, but the quality is definitely lower than other sites.
: it's like paheal, but it allows OCs. Until very recently this was my favourite site, but apparently they have started a crussade against loli and they're removing "loli" content, even for characters that are adult but look young (Etna from Disgaea, for instance). I won't update here anymore.

(Also, this is my , but a lot of posts were nuked since tumblr went full derp-mode, so it's not reliable anymore. I stopped updating this long time ago. This is pretty much dead).

My mail and discord are still the same, so if by any reason you want to contact me, my mail is devilscrysfm@gmail.com and my discord is DevilsCry#7678.

Last edited:

DevilsCry

Nov 4, 2017
Sigh.... sorry for bothering you................. again...

Just wanted to inform you that apparently my MEGA account got nuked. No warning. No notice. Nothing. Some friends got their accounts nuked too, so we're assuming that it was because they included content involving 3D bestiality... Well, guess it was to be expected...

So... i made a second archive, this time using Google Drive with a different gmail account that "DevilsCry" and my real one, so in case it gets nuked i won't lose anything. It kinda sucks that all the post on rule34/e621 and twitter are entirely broken, but as i hope you'd understand, i refuse to update 750+ post again xD

In case you're still interested, .

If this account also get nuked i think i'm going to give up on trying to keep an archive updated and just let people ask for files if they're even interested :<

EDIT: Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh...... nevermind. I had to delete that one myself because i can't afford to be ip banned by google, so i have to play safe. ( is kinda an archive of the animations, but... meh)
So.. yeah, i guess the best option is now right now. Feel free to send me a mail to devilscrysfm@gmail.com or to my discord (DevilsCry#7678) if you need any file

Last edited:

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
one those have bad click on links it was from workupload and google drive is down.

Luffyxsniper

Mar 2, 2022
hello thanks for this compilation all 2018 link are dead can you give us a new one please ;) if possible not mega link thanks again