EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dean_bed08.jpg
Overview:
The short test of Unity engine. Game contains one enviroment (Devil's mansion) And you playing as Devil itself. Game contains just one sexscene (animated). It was the primary the unity test of animated enviroment sprites ETC...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-30
Developer: Joraell - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
OtherGames: Betrayed - Ordinary day - Ordinary day 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

devil_mansion_skeleton.jpg devil_mansion_notes.jpg dean_bed03.jpg devil_mansion_dean_cage01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Joraell Congratulations on another release! Good luck!
Even if its just a test build, looking good :) If you want the background picture you need to add it here again :)

Last edited:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I feel like a lot of character models have this problem where they look fine when not emoting but as soon as some expression is applied they turn into 90 year old uncanny crypt ghouls.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
So, does the game not work, or it's not actually completed, or I'm just fucking retarded?

"I should probably go save my little slave." click on everytthing, walk everywhere... Nothing. That's it. There is one sex scene with the dean in the cage, then the game bricks itself because I can't leave the room?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Oh, your new project is Unity based? I've never thought of that to be honest, this caught my by surprise! :)

And I know it's an early test build, but here's some feedback anyways.

The overall experience is a bit "wonky" to say at least...
  • it's stuttering/lagging a lot of times, especially when it starts scrolling the room
  • I don't like how the text is auto-advancing and disappearing, but also you have click "Next" most of the times -- make this more consistent: display text (based on the set text speed), but only advance on user input. No need to display "Next" every time. Also please consider taking "SPACE" as input to advance, not just mouse clicks.
  • And about the text: there must be better/nicer ways to display dialogues than you currently do. Although this is a Unity game, I'd much prefer some "bottom of the screen" area where dialogues are displayed, maybe with a small picture of who's talking
  • About animations: you've already proven you can do better, smoother animations, so I hope this is just a test animation. :p Also please let the player decide if/when to advance animations.

That all being said -- I'm going to watch this project with great interest, and wish you all the best with it!

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Ahh. So then it's not a completed 1.00, it's a 0.something test animation.
It's a completed test version -- and the version number is whatever the developer decides to choose. Maybe he's going to give test versions number 1.0 (for the first public release) to 1.x, the first "alpha release" of the game 2.0 to 2.x and so on -- you/we are not the one who decide what version number a game/software should have.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrdavee

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, your new project is Unity based? I've never thought of that to be honest, this caught my by surprise! :)

And I know it's an early test build, but here's some feedback anyways.

The overall experience is a bit "wonky" to say at least...
  • it's stuttering/lagging a lot of times, especially when it starts scrolling the room
  • I don't like how the text is auto-advancing and disappearing, but also you have click "Next" most of the times -- make this more consistent: display text (based on the set text speed), but only advance on user input. No need to display "Next" every time. Also please consider taking "SPACE" as input to advance, not just mouse clicks.
  • And about the text: there must be better/nicer ways to display dialogues than you currently do. Although this is a Unity game, I'd much prefer some "bottom of the screen" area where dialogues are displayed, maybe with a small picture of who's talking
  • About animations: you've already proven you can do better, smoother animations, so I hope this is just a test animation. :p Also please let the player decide if/when to advance animations.

That all being said -- I'm going to watch this project with great interest, and wish you all the best with it!
Hi man. Thanks for response. It was just test. To see How could possibly next project work. But to be hones I'm not happy with the ressult at all. So next project will be 90% Renpy again. Mostly cause all points you pointed out :) And also it's too much work around for not much juice.

To others. It's the final testing version that'S all. It's in the description. There will not came anything more to this. What is the problem? That I shared this? No one standing behind you with gun pointing your head to download.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DevilsMansion-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Joraell
Mar 27, 2018
I feel like a lot of character models have this problem where they look fine when not emoting but as soon as some expression is applied they turn into 90 year old uncanny crypt ghouls.
That would be the fault of Daz 3D Studio, the animation studio most small 3D game devs use. Unfortunately, the studio has to this day not figured out how human expressions work. It's extremely hard to get a Daz3D model to look human while smiling.