Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1703866235095.png

Overview:
Devil's Gambit
follows Hector, a badger healer returning to the little town of Rannai, the birthplace of his fondest memories. He holds dearly his time with the mischievous yet friendly wolves, the stories they told, the fertile forest east of town, and the mist that heralded every sunrise. Most of all, he remembers Cadgan: a wolf a bit younger and smaller than himself — an unrepentant troublemaker who left in him a bundle of emotions.

But that was nine years ago, when he was just a teenager. Upon his return, Hector finds the town transformed by the new duke's reign, and a Cadgan that has grown into a cold, distant mountain of a man. As he works as a healer and reignites a long-forgotten passion, Hector notices something other than love in the air.

The trees' roots stir with his every step.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-20
Developer: roddio, Alpha0, Minoh Workshop - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

1704110982261.png

Last edited:

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
If you picked "daddy" in a previous choice, you'll get some extra dialog with Ranzkai that's super hot (assuming you're into the whole daddy thing of course). I hope that continues :LOL:

Last edited:

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
If you picked "daddy" in a previous choice, you'll get some extra dialog with Ranzkai that's super hot (assuming you're into the whole daddy thing of course). I hope that continues :LOL:
What chapter was it? I don't seem to remember such choice given.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote