MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
"...to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process."
:(

Where the heck has THIS game been and why am I just finding it now!:firstimekiss:

Off to debauch!:eazyHype:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
@the66 : I hope you didn't ported the 0.35.0 and went directly for the 0.35.1. Well I don't know if you can load saves from an older version but if you can then, you better have ported the .1.
because of Lola's missing 'route' property? it's been fixed. and i can port only the version, i got my hands on. :tf:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Stuck at the very beginning - whether i select "Make a Call" or "Nothing" with the phone, it just loops back to the same choice again.

What am i doing wrong?

Or is this a bug?

aydv

Sep 26, 2017
@Finsit - please consider adding an ability to label saves (see Babysitter for an example, screens.rpy). Otherwise, it may be a good idea to add a narrator warning about incoming hard forks like that one. QoL >>> intact fourth wall.

I for one didn't mind replaying the whole thing though, if only to refresh the story in my head.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks.

Be aware that the story is being written. It may not show because it's not quite what pleases the crowd right now, but it's a important yet currently unspoken part of the game.
I REALLY don't like the ominous vibes that this statement throws out. Are you going to ram NTR or NTR'esque crap into this game???

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
"...to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process."
:(

Where the heck has THIS game been and why am I just finding it now!:firstimekiss:

Off to debauch!:eazyHype:
Oh yeah its goooooood. :FuckYea:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I interpreted that as meaning 'story development is not what people are interested in right now, but we're working on it' rather than a hint that NTR is coming. We'll see, of course, if that comes to pass.
Hmm yeah perhaps you're right... Looking at it again I think you are right. :)
Just always a little wary these days about devs chucking in fucking surprise curveball NTfuckingR into games and ruining them, ya know? :(

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
In a game where the MC is a psychopath who deceives, blackmails, and drugs young women into sexual servitude, makes absolutely no romantic claim on a single one of them (*), and is utterly indifferent to the effect his experimentation has on the rest of their lives, it would be absolutely unforgivable for one of them to even think about touching another dick. How dare those b*tches, amirite?

FWIW, I'm saying this as someone who quite enjoys a lot of the game in question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no idea what the devs are planning, but an initially unwitting sexual rival for one of the NPCs might, depending on who s/he was and what s/he was capable of, make an excellent overall antagonist, especially if there are planned "bad endings" (which could actually be called good endings) in which the MC gets what he deserves.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hmm yeah perhaps you're right... Looking at it again I think you are right. :)
Just always a little wary these days about devs chucking in fucking surprise curveball NTfuckingR into games and ruining them, ya know? :(
I'm very certain that they mean the story because there is not that much of a story so far and i also don't see an NTR tag so relax and enjoy the show. ;)

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
In a game where the MC is a psychopath who deceives, blackmails, and drugs young women into sexual servitude, makes absolutely no romantic claim on a single one of them (*), and is utterly indifferent to the effect his experimentation has on the rest of their lives, it would be absolutely unforgivable for one of them to even think about touching another dick. How dare those b*tches, amirite?

FWIW, I'm saying this as someone who quite enjoys a lot of the game in question.

I have no idea what the devs are planning, but an initially unwitting sexual rival for one of the NPCs might, depending on who s/he was and what s/he was capable of, make an excellent overall antagonist, especially if there are planned "bad endings" (which could actually be called good endings) in which the MC gets what he deserves.
No, just... No.

GTFO

Bong

Apr 30, 2017
I cant progress with yuki whenever I inject the first green serum, same thing with harley when her hair became white there are choices in tutoring her but i cant choose any from it and kara after the howard scene

Reactions: JoeyMontana

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

He is not a psych... well maybe a little... ok he is a psychopath, but he is not doing that out of the blue.

Actually, I don't have a definitive idea about the amount a nuance in the background story or the characters motives. I toyed with the idea to include some choices about it at the start.
Like those who really like to play the bad guy could play a more or less stereotypical vilain or on the contrary a good guy forced to do bad stuff for the sake of humanity (but not without enjoying it in the process).

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
He is not a psych... well maybe a little... ok he is a psychopath, but he is not doing that out of the blue.

Actually, I don't have a definitive idea about the amount a nuance in the background story or the characters motives. I toyed with the idea to include some choices about it at the start.
Like those who really like to play the bad guy could play a more or less stereotypical vilain or on the contrary a good guy forced to do bad stuff for the sake of humanity (but not without enjoying it in the process).
theres a solution to the error whe click in tutoring ? or not ?

Aug 13, 2017
I get this trying to tutor the girls.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2165, in menu_override
  File "game/home.rpy", line 64, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'route'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "home.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "home.rpyc", line 38, in script
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 855, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Deviant Discoveries 0.35.0
Mon Nov 12 00:33:21 2018

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Code:
While running game code:
Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 855, in menu
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
thats actually happening to everyone

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017

Code:
While running game code:
Full traceback:
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

I got it too when loading an older save game, but didn't get the error when starting a new game and eventually reaching the tutor parts. In short: Start a new game.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes