• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Is there breast expansion/ growth?
I mean technically kinda sorta? The purple-haired girl (drawing a blank on her name atm) gets exposed to alien matter causing her body to behave as though pregnant, her boobs expand to a huge size and she starts lactating and there is content where a crazy scientist chick milks her and shit. You can inspect her boobs and do some stuff.

But in general it's pretty clear this game is dead, the dev is erratic/unreliable as hell and it was abandoned for ages; then the dev came back and dropped a TINY update, threw several tantrums, then basically disappeared from here again... I wouldn't hold out much hope for this to go the distance.

*fixed one hilarious typo, "books" was (clearly) supposed to be "boobs" lmao

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2023
I have said this a couple time but I suppose it bears repeating... the dev's name is literally moolahmilk.

You get it? He milks you out of your moolah (which is slang for money.)

Honestly, you can't make this shit up lmao...
I was just about to write the same thing and then saw your comment. My respect and appreciation

Wicks99

Formerly 'nopcie'
Apr 21, 2024
But in general it's pretty clear this game is dead, the dev is erratic/unreliable as hell and it was abandoned for ages; then the dev came back and dropped a TINY update, threw several tantrums, then basically disappeared from here again... I wouldn't hold out much hope for this to go the distance.
Yea he made posts some months back claiming to make big bucks in the financial markets where he can set up a game studio with many staff to challenge the industry.

Sounds like classic 2nd hand car sales BS to me...

Pity as DA has a lot of unfulfilled story potential and I really like the game's character model and sex scenes.

Begin Asian

May 6, 2024
Great game! The unskippable scene in the strip club was kinda fucked up though. We are forced to drug a junky and basically trick her into taking a dangerous amount of drugs to have sex with us while also raping a passed out girl... I know this isn't the worst thing in a hentai game... but the tonal whiplash kind of hit me, and not in a fun way like with the scenes of physical violence and comedy...

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Great game! The unskippable scene in the strip club was kinda fucked up though. We are forced to drug a junky and basically trick her into taking a dangerous amount of drugs to have sex with us while also raping a passed out girl... I know this isn't the worst thing in a hentai game... but the tonal whiplash kind of hit me, and not in a fun way like with the scenes of physical violence and comedy...
pretty sure it is meant to be optional, is just that the developer is lazy and hasn't fixed that bug since... idk how long

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
That scene made me wanna quit the game... I skipped through it as fast as i could... Yeah I know is a game but... for funk sake... add a skip to it... not everyone like that kind of stuff...

Wicks99

Formerly 'nopcie'
Apr 21, 2024
He'll eventually release the january and february update he promised. One next year, the other in 2 years. With a third of the content he initially advertised. 10 paragraphs of him venting and bragging about useless crap inbetween. :BootyTime:

Sounds like a joke, but that's genuinely how it is with him :HideThePain:
I wonder if he still has any paying Patreon members considering he hasn't posted anything of value for nearly a year...

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I think there are still some, but there are few left. This developer lost about 1300 - 1500 patreons
After reading I got curious and checked . I'm not sure why it says estimated earnings is $0 and the graphs only show up until the end of last year, I haven't come across that before when looking at any other devs :unsure:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
He's a straight dumbass, plenty of other con artist devs have gotten away with producing next to nothing for years while still raking in thousands a month. The only difference is they keep pretending they are working and kissing their supporters' asses on discord, Patreon, etc... whereas MoolahMilk went straight dark side and started arguing back lmao.

Reactions: Wicks99

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
After reading I got curious and checked . I'm not sure why it says estimated earnings is $0 and the graphs only show up until the end of last year, I haven't come across that before when looking at any other devs :unsure:
He has set the patreon earnings to private

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
He's a straight dumbass, plenty of other con artist devs have gotten away with producing next to nothing for years while still raking in thousands a month. The only difference is they keep pretending they are working and kissing their supporters' asses on discord, Patreon, etc... whereas MoolahMilk went straight dark side and started arguing back lmao.
The popularity of his game made his ego inflate. At some point and it can happen to anybody he reached a dead end that made him lose time. People complained about the delay and instead of handling things smoothly he went to the dark side and it ended by a huge loss of incomes (patrons), felt betrayed and here we are. Lost a promising game.

Wicks99

Formerly 'nopcie'
Apr 21, 2024
Yea I've seen my fair share of developers who got away by posting a wallpaper once every alternate month :rolleyes:

Apr 2, 2021
The popularity of his game made his ego inflate. At some point and it can happen to anybody he reached a dead end that made him lose time. People complained about the delay and instead of handling things smoothly he went to the dark side and it ended by a huge loss of incomes (patrons), felt betrayed and here we are. Lost a promising game.
This is absolute not what happened. Get your fact correct before trying to post. No one ever gave him shit for delay update. 99% of the dev on this site have delays all the time. Most people are very understanding and usually fine if you would just say honestly that you need more time to push out an update.

What this guy here did was the exact opposite. Because he afraid that people will unsub, instead of honestly telling people that an update is not ready, he would purposely announce that it is 100% READY, and he will even post super specific date of release for each tier. He did that usually at the beginning of the month and put the release date near the middle or end of the month. That is his tactic to lure people into subbing for at least that month.

He would appear on discord telling people that he has everything done for the update and is already WORKING ON THE NEXT THING. And a bunch of other promises like season 2 and other bullshit. People got hyped up and a lot will sub.

Guess what happen on the day of release? Nothing got release. He will go missing in action on that day and not answer any ping on discord even though he is literally active just 1 day before.

Initially this will last for a few days, then he will come out and say something like "Oh I decided to add this extra thing to this update so it will take longer. Dn worry it has like hours of contents it will be worth it." Obviously this is to buy him time to last minute rush out an update. Then weeks gone with nothing comes out. People who subbed the month he promised will have their sub expire and they have to sub again for an update that they already paid for. Of course they have the right to get angry. Yet he will straight out ban you on his discord if you dare ask him why he needed to lie about the update being 100% ready if he still needed more time. He called these people "haters" and initially a lot of his bootlickers defended him too.

And a few months after the promised date, a 30 minutes update will get released with 10% of promised contents and almost unplayable bugs. But he will not let anyone talk bad about it. No bad words on discord or ban. And he will come up to this forum and start hysterically calling anyone who rate him bad as a "fake account". Many witnessed it first hand for the 0.9 release.

What I described here doesn't happen for just one time. It has repeated at least half a dozen times since 2021. Announce update is ready-lure people into subbing with specific promised release date-disappear for few weeks to few months-release half bake last minute update-throw tantrum because people dont like it-disappear again. We are currently at the disappear again phase, 0 word from him since Jan.

Wicks99

Formerly 'nopcie'
Apr 21, 2024
What I described here doesn't happen for just one time. It has repeated at least half a dozen times since 2021. Announce update is ready-lure people into subbing with specific promised release date-disappear for few weeks to few months-release half bake last minute update-throw tantrum because people dont like it-disappear again. We are currently at the disappear again phase, 0 word from him since Jan.
Wow didn't know the developer had such a colorful history. I only knew the latest reason he gave for disappearing was due to focus on training "staff" in his company to do a refresh of the entire game so far.

He's got such a good product going I don't know why he would want to perform such stunts just to squeeze small paltry amounts. If he had done things consistently he could have been another Caribdis or Runey.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes