RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
OP, this looks great. Looks like a solid successor to Naked Order.

Make it so that The MC has the option to keep on her knee socks and i'll throw money at you.

Reactions: shadee1 and cornxxx

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
How much yuri will be in it?

I think there will only be 1 or 2, but they will only be in different endings or special events. It will be between Emma and Ashley, however it will be more of a submission/humiliation scene that Emma will put Ashley through.

Maybe also some scenes with female classmates who discover Ashley's actions or something similar. Also humiliation.

For the moment the story is written, but it can still change, so it's not definitive

Reactions: shadee1 and hzt1234

hzt1234

Mar 5, 2021
I think there will only be 1 or 2, but they will only be in different endings or special events. It will be between Emma and Ashley, however it will be more of a submission/humiliation scene that Emma will put Ashley through.

Maybe also some scenes with female classmates who discover Ashley's actions or something similar. Also humiliation.

For the moment the story is written, but it can still change, so it's not definitive
Yuri is great for this kind of story, maybe give her a classmate who has a crush on her and "helps" in exchange for "favors" while enjoying the situation

I can write a few scenes if you want

Last edited:

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
The full map is actually composed of 22 maps of 50 x 150 tiles
This will make the game openworld, and will make the experience more enjoyable, in fact I already have in mind to put hidden quests, secrets, easter egg, ect... So it will " force " the player to explore the map.

I even have in mind to expand the school, because it will also be a major part of the game in terms of side quests

I also worked in parallel on mini-game prototypes for mini-jobs and also for findable arcade mini-games playable directly in the arcade building

In the arcade, I wanted to test new things so, graphically, I thought it would be cool to change the graphic charter to play a game in a game (yes)

I plan to make simple arcade mini-games with several levels, there will be no developed story in it
But each machine will be a new game with a different graphic charter.

I'm already thinking of hero guitar rhythm games, mini-games inspired by the theme of the undertale combat system or many more

For example, the mini-games in Arcade will be presented in this view ( this is just a 3D draft, I made really fast on BLender to illustre my idea )

And For example here is the special spirte that I used for one of the mini-games on the arcade

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
The new map looks great, it doesn't feel empty as the old one. More buildings, slightly bigger and looks more like a city. It feels like the old one was a bit more empty, smaller and feels more static. All the buildings where placed the same horizontal way. You fixed this issue with the new map, it feels more like a real city now.

I wonder how the performance will be like with such a open map. Normally we have games with smaller separate maps.

Reactions: cornxxx

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
The new map looks great, it doesn't feel empty as the old one. More buildings, slightly bigger and looks more like a city. It feels like the old one was a bit more empty, smaller and feels more static. All the buildings where placed the same horizontal way. You fixed this issue with the new map, it feels more like a real city now.

I wonder how the performance will be like with such a open map. Normally we have games with smaller separate maps.
At first I just wanted to put the whole map together without cutting

But it's just impossible because of the performance, so unfortunately I had to divide the map in 22 parts

As far as moving is concerned, there are arrows everywhere that show how to move from map to map, I tried to make it intuitive and with the help of the "MAP" application on the phone it will be really easy to find your way

And for the long trips, there is the bus system (which will only work during the day, not at night)

So it should be ok

Reactions: shadee1

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
It's been now like weeks that I'm currently reworking on the map because I didn't like the old one, it take a lot of time to do ( and there is a lot to do )

In comparison this is what the old map looked

Glad to hear you're doing all right. That's what counts.

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
All the work you're putting into this game is much appreciated, and it will all pay off in the end! I second the opinion that the map is looking much more like a city now with much of the empty space filled in. I'm also very amused that the largest building in this town is the strip club. It shows where the priorities lie in this town! LOL

Arthur benj

Jul 12, 2021
It's been now like weeks that I'm currently reworking on the map because I didn't like the old one, it take a lot of time to do ( and there is a lot to do )

In comparison this is what the old map looked

The map is huge, nice one. I am really looking forward to play this game, hopefully it can be ready ASAP. Good luck with this project, man. You've said that the game will be ready around end of this year? Take your time for this. Can't wait but still gotta wait right. ^_^

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Good luck for your game OP.

Do you plan to monetize it, and if yes, how ?

Reactions: cornxxx