RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
It's been over 2 years since your first announcement. Don't you have a prototype or demo to show us yet?

Arthur benj

Jul 12, 2021
The first post about this game was on august 2019. 5 years ago, and not even as much as a prototype or proof of concept. Although, technically I may be wrong, I think that it's fair to consider this game abandoned.
Or maybe just to be sure, cornxxx. If we may ask you a question, are you still continuing this game project? It's not like i want to try to make you hurry or hasten this project, i am just asking. Because if you are planning not to continue this project, i mean as far as no prototype or demo version that hasn't been released since 2019, people are starting to think that it's fair to say that this project is "abandoned". But just to be sure, if you could reply so that people in here could actually "not really put a big hope" anymore for this (idk how to describe it better since english is not my native language haha). It would be nice to have a reply, thanks and good luck with what you are focusing now. ^_^

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
The development stage of the game has been more or less abandoned, from a point of view we can say it's abandonned if this is time related. It's a time-consuming process, and my current studies allow me less and less time to work on it. I've explained this numerous times before. I engage in art and development when I have the time and inclination, but it naturally demands a significant investment of time. Over the years, I've experimented with various aspects, from creating sprites for RPG Maker to crafting extensive maps and even writing the entire storyline with the help of some people here with their idea. I've animated images and encountered numerous bugs along the way, some of which are challenging to fix, rendering the game unplayable. This has been quite discouraging.

At the beginning of this year, I experimented with learning Unreal Engine to see if it might offer a more efficient solution for my game. In less than a month, I created a sort of 3D demo without the 2D art style. You can find the link here if you'd like to test it: https://f95zone.to/threads/seeking-for-playtester-for-expirimental-game.187447/ ( it's a different story but that first 3D game was a test )

The purpose of this test was to assess how the third-person 3D environment would complement the existing 2D artwork and whether it would enhance the overall experience, and making it an actual fun game, the problem with rpg maker is that this is becoming very boring over time, and the gameplay would feel dead. However, regardless of the platform, the storyline is already written and fairly comprehensive, as is the artwork. In essence, this thread serves more as a secondary concept placeholder in case I ever manage to release a game.

Please understand that it's best not to expect a finished game from this thread. Instead, consider it more like a journal of progress. That's also why I've never asked for donations or created a Patreon page, as many others might have done.

If one day there's a new demo, I'll let you know here.

nevertheless I can understand the point of view of discontent to see the time pass and have nothing as a result, and be quite sad / upset about it

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I visited the link of the other game that you mentioned. The screenshots look great! Is there a download link as well?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Same. I'll keep watching this thread for updates and, until then, good luck with your studies :)

Please understand that it's best not to expect a finished game from this thread. Instead, consider it more like a journal of progress. That's also why I've never asked for donations or created a Patreon page, as many others might have done.
...As an aside, you're making it REALLY hard not to make a joke about the average Patreon farmers XD