VN Ren'Py Dev Journal thread for my VNs

PinkTail Studio

Nov 12, 2020
Hi all,

So, I thought I can create her a simple "dev journal" for my projects and share some of the 2D/3D/animations I'm working on, to get perhaps some feedback and to motivate myself to (somehow) find some more time to work on the projects. Currently, I'm slowly crafting two pretty complex VNs, one set in post-apocalyptic Earth, after a devastating slimy alien invasion, called "Dark Ministry" and one in a futuristic, dystopian city, where androids and their AIs are slowly getting out of hand ("Hard Sugar") . Quite a lot of work is being put into the assets, so I hope you'll like them. They both have their share of +18 content with "DM" having considerably more and more violent, so I will focus on it here first :)

On the technical note, all assets are created mainly with Photoshop, Maya, C4D and good old pen/paper during the design stage. No DAZ or any other pre-made content is used, everything is made from scratch. Editing and clips are made mostly with HitFilm Pro.

Now, I think first I'll...

Whoa... it seems Aurora, one of the protagonists of "DM", just found out about F95 and wants to introduce herself... Oh, well, I'll patch her through then and post some art a bit later...

Over and out,
DM

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cul and Maleficent