VN Others Completed Detective Masochist 2 -The Case of the Tortured Servant- [UMe SOFT]

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I was entirely disappointed, but that's really my own fault. I chose a game where the protagonist is a sissy faggot, why did I expect for even a second that the PC will get pussy? A real masochist would love this game probably, if you are then give it a shot :test:

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG
May 10, 2018
Why is the text so Slow?
Can i make it just show the full text and go to the next like in other games instead of being forced to watch the text type itself out?

batrudi

Jun 6, 2019
Is this a part 2?
FIle size and file name are identical to the irst game
I have a limit to downloads, can anyone tell me if this is a real continuation and I don't risk uploading the same thing?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
is there choices in this game ? can anybody tell me about this series lol i'm curious to play but it looks like the mc is beta who is getting fucked do they give u the choice not to do that ?

batrudi

Jun 6, 2019
this is a VN. VNs typicaly give you little choice. BUT this is the most wholesome thing after Plum Tea. What he gets is liike 'kitten play', nothing outrageous like Starless 21c or Bondage Games OVA

lustypeepo

Sep 22, 2020
is the part 2 removed or what? cant seem to find it anywhere .every link directs to the 1st part.plz tell me if any of the above link works

lustypeepo

Sep 22, 2020
atleast one of them(nopy) is still good
are you sure the nopy link would download the 2 nd part? coz i downloaded from first two links and both are 283 mb and after extraction gives the first part. nopy has the same file size which makes me doubt whether its first or 2 part

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
are you sure the nopy link would download the 2 nd part? coz i downloaded from first two links and both are 283 mb and after extraction gives the first part. nopy has the same file size which makes me doubt whether its first or 2 part
are you just going by the zip/folder name or did you run the adv.exe?

a easy way to tell is the .CHM file will be called DOEMUO2.CHM