EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95cover.png

Overview:
Charlotte, a noblewoman and leader of the "Weisserosenritter" order, believes that the real culprit behind the "attempted assassination of the king", allegedly committed by the parents of her childhood friend and fiancé, Ein, may be someone else. One day, Charlotte and Ein find out that the mastermind behind the incident is Gekoku Joe, a new nobleman and former wealthy merchant who has come into possession of the "Devil's Book". Charlotte, without any help from the crown, goes to Gekoku Joe's town under the pretext of a "meeting" with some of her subordinates, but Gekoku Joe, knowing her intentions, sets a trap and captures her...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2022-09-29(Alpha)
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - -
Translator: Xar
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Alpha
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited:

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Keep in mind that this is an alpha, so the game is pretty barebones, expect bugs, unimplemented stuff and few scenes.
Hi guys, hope you enjoy the game. I really believe this game will be amazing when/if it's finished, so I'll be translating the updates/full game a few months after release (depending on size).

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
leader of the "Weisserosenritter"
While I have to admit that German is quite commonly guilty of a word containing way too many words (just like Japanese having too many words in a title). This is not the case here. White Rose Knights would be aptly called Ritter der weißen Rose. Feel free to copy the exotic 'sharp' s)

Incidentally, one of the biggest German monstrosity is...
Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft
(
trying to translate it and put it into an order that may make sense: Danube steamship civil electricity company main construction work factory)
Something more tame would be Arbeiterunfallversicherungsgesetz (near equivalent to the Workers' Compensation Insurance Act)

In any event, I'm looking forward to a proper lady doing improper ladylike things for once. Most supposed ladies and princesses simply lack the class to have croissants curls and the attitude to lament the utter incompetence and impertinence of the plebeians beneath them.

~desu wa!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Desuwa-Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Alkasal
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote