bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The NTR tag is for the MC fucking chicks who are either already married, engaged or in a relationship
Then that is cheating tag not the netorare tag... until netori gets added proper to tag options when the new system rolls out in the year 2199, cheating tag should be used. It's exactly why ntr tag was outright removed from f95 a couple years ago

Nov 1, 2017
Destroyer [v1.05] [Testoviron]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Hello. thanks for your compressed versions of the games. I downloaded the game from this link and found that the gifs were not playing. instead of them there are just pictures in webp format. How to fix it? can you upload a compressed latest version of the game with gifs? Thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello. thanks for your compressed versions of the games. I downloaded the game from this link and found that the gifs were not playing. instead of them there are just pictures in webp format. How to fix it? can you upload a compressed latest version of the game with gifs? Thank you
They are converted to WEBP's, they play fine in my browser, as I test them before uploading them. You might need the codec for them.

Itab

Jul 23, 2020
I for some reason can't start the superhero stuff, like there's an option for it in the police station and I have been able to purchase the outfit but I can't proceed any more than that

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game its good and i like the new changes.....but, im sorry i have to say it, if you return to play after a while, its still kinda lost what to do, since some quest are reworked you have to begin again, and if any character have new content or something, isnt a guide in game to see stats, schedule or what to do with each character, or wich one you still havent meet or unlocked to interact...

Reactions: Ash922

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Somebody knows what to do in the forest? Seems i overread the instructions for it. Also it seems the last of the 10 Papers is there, but in the hints it says the woods, maybe that is a different area i have not discovered yet.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
View attachment 3619151

No jiggly bitch showing up in the Latest Updates page anymore?!
Damn...end of an era :cry:
The voice of the people has finally been heard!
I was up to Jewel leaving the gym, where to next?
You need to become a personal trainer at the gym to continue her thread.
Where has the massage parlour gone?
The game its good and i like the new changes.....but, im sorry i have to say it, if you return to play after a while, its still kinda lost what to do, since some quest are reworked you have to begin again, and if any character have new content or something, isnt a guide in game to see stats, schedule or what to do with each character, or wich one you still havent meet or unlocked to interact...
I understand and am aware of the problem, and I know I need to do a walkthrough, but it is more important for me to fix old things right now. Unfortunately, my time is limited and I only have one thing to focus on. I'm trying to write events in a way that even players who don't like to read can read the last message in a scene and know what to do next, although it can be difficult to return to the game after some time. At the moment I still have a few things to rework, namely the plot of Mr. Juice and the characters who work there as security guards in a supermarket, and then I will actually be able to do some basic walkthroughs, which I will simply supplement in the future with more newly added characters.
is there a gallery, progress tracker, or something? I'm stuck and don't know what to do
If you're stuck, the best thing to do is to write here and someone or I will certainly suggest what to do next.
Same problem, Where is Tila?
Same as above. Giovanni Giorgio first, then massage parlour mission, then talk with Asa and wait for Tia to return from the prison.
Somebody knows what to do in the forest? Seems i overread the instructions for it. Also it seems the last of the 10 Papers is there, but in the hints it says the woods, maybe that is a different area i have not discovered yet.
Right>Right and there is an info in the description "Far in front of you, you saw something that looked like a piece of paper hanging from a tree." so straight then.

• Love
Reactions: MK78 and RyuseiZED

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
Right - Right Left -Left - Straight-Straight .

Reactions: MK78
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes