• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm stuck on one of Giovanni Giorgio missions, I visited one of his debters at her apartment and then at the gym but I have no idea what to do next.
It said something about increasing my fame/rep at the gym I think but I don't see any way to do that. (if that's even it) Honestly I kind of wish Giorgio could give updated hints for his missions because I keep forgetting what he and/or his debtors have said. :(

Mar 1, 2022
I'm stuck on one of Giovanni Giorgio missions, I visited one of his debters at her apartment and then at the gym but I have no idea what to do next.
It said something about increasing my fame/rep at the gym I think but I don't see any way to do that. (if that's even it) Honestly I kind of wish Giorgio could give updated hints for his missions because I keep forgetting what he and/or his debtors have said. :(
Train in the gym until the head coach offers you a job as a coach,than grind again until you get clients ( accept all of them ) than during your training with the clients an interaction with her will appear.

Yes there is a lot of grinding.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Train in the gym until the head coach offers you a job as a coach,than grind again until you get clients ( accept all of them ) than during your training with the clients an interaction with her will appear.

Yes there is a lot of grinding.
Ahh, okay I was doing that but I was sure I'd done enough. I guess its "back to the grind!" lol
Thanks mate!

Reactions: multiversetheory

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This is so frustrating, I've been trying to find the 'fingering' scene for the stepmother for ages now but it doesn't seem to be anywhere. Is there definitely a fingering scene in the fully upgraded house?

Never mind I finally found it, it's a 1 in a million chance of happening in the kitchen - apparently. :(

Mar 1, 2022
This is so frustrating, I've been trying to find the 'fingering' scene for the stepmother for ages now but it doesn't seem to be anywhere. Is there definitely a fingering scene in the fully upgraded house?

Never mind I finally found it, it's a 1 in a million chance of happening in the kitchen - apparently. :(
Use the button to backtrack after the event until it appears and do it until the stamina runs out and repeat, cause that's how I did it after figuring it out.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
update when realse?
we need update!
and nice job bro,i love this game
It's live! I apologize for the low activity lately, but I have been very busy doing another update, which in my humble opinion will surprise you very nicely. However, it's not until the end of the month, but I can spoiler that finally the game will be fully playable on mobile devices, as I've improved the scaling of all images mainly those responsible for moving from one location to another and a lot of other things, but I'll leave that as a surprise. In this update for that I finished the plot of the massage parlor, improved a bit the scenes in the basement as far as Asa and Tia are concerned. The management of the brothel has been developed. For the time being, the player can hire and train 3 female employees, but I think more will be added over time.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
is there a working incest patch for this version?
nvm. just replacing the words in the html file seems to be working

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes