• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video Desto Collection [2024-01-13] [Desto/ParodieParadise]

Odasaku

Nov 5, 2018
Do you able to obtain Xandit Maki Oze from Fire Force video?
I think that Maki Oze video is posted in the patreon of Xandit , I'm only subscribed to Desto that's why the only Xandit videos I have so far were all them bonus video in Desto's patreon , but if this Maki video was the video of the month for Nov. in Xandit's Patreon , I think I don't mind subscribing and becoming a patron of Xandit as I also really like Maki and Fire Force Anime lol . I'll try to get it and post it here too soon as I have it

shadowthe852

Nov 4, 2017
I think that Maki Oze video is posted in the patreon of Xandit , I'm only subscribed to Desto that's why the only Xandit videos I have so far were all them bonus video in Desto's patreon , but if this Maki video was the video of the month for Nov. in Xandit's Patreon , I think I don't mind subscribing and becoming a patron of Xandit as I also really like Maki and Fire Force Anime lol . I'll try to get it and post it here too soon as I have it
The Maki Oze video is Xandit own project, it's not related Desto.

Odasaku

Nov 5, 2018
The Maki Oze video is Xandit own project, it's not related Desto.
Yeah I just checked it and unfortunately that Maki vid was posted last month and you can only get access to it through tier 3 . If only it was the video for this month I can defo get it , but I'm already tight this month for supporting certain Fanbox creators so tier 3 is not an option for me rn

• Sad
Reactions: shadowthe852

shadowthe852

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah I just checked it and unfortunately that Maki vid was posted last month and you can only get access to it through tier 3 . If only it was the video for this month I can defo get it , but I'm already tight this month for supporting certain Fanbox creators so tier 3 is not an option for me rn
Let's hope someone able to upload the video, the Maki video is becoming lost media since I can't find the video anywhere.

shadowthe852

Nov 4, 2017
He did posted the Maki video in 720P for lower tier. Screenshot 2022-11-23 181203.png

Odasaku

Nov 5, 2018
He did posted the Maki video in 720P for lower tier. View attachment 2188436
Ion know if he changed it or I just got confused because the text for me was Spanish but I got it and here it is anyway lol

*Edit: I also uploaded some of the videos available for the prev months so enjoy

Last edited:

biber699

Aug 4, 2022
It seems to cost $30 to see all the works of the author.
If only it was $10.I will genuinely support it.

Maiqui

Oct 31, 2019
I leave a link with some gifs that I got, some are repeated but others are new. (For some reason the link was deleted, I have updated it. )

Last edited:

Tde97

Dec 13, 2022
At R34, there is a new thumbnail for Bleach yoruichi. Is the new video out already?