[R>Programmer] Paid Share Destiny Parody (early stage) (RenPy)

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
EDIT: Changed request from 2D artist to Programmer

Hello! I am starting to put together a team for creating a parody of the Destiny franchise. This will be done in Ren'py and will feature a mix of RPG and dating sim elements including quests, leveling, looting (as per normal for Destiny), and of course, banging.

This is in early stages of development and I am mostly looking to put together a demo with the hope of continuing development if received well.

Right now I am looking for a programmer to assist me in coding the combat system and UI elements for the game.

If you are interested please DM me and we can discuss further on Discord or here.

Thank you!

Last edited:

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
Hello! I am starting to put together another team for creating a parody of the Destiny franchise.
What do you mean by "another team"? Did you try this before?

Also, if you are referring to Bungie's Destiny, you may check your expectations when you say you want to match the original style.

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
What do you mean by "another team"? Did you try this before?

Also, if you are referring to Bungie's Destiny, you may check your expectations when you say you want to match the original style.
Heya! Sorry, another team as in a new project.

As for the style, I took that piece out. I guess I ment more so not anime style.

Last edited:

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
I dont know if this could be interesting for you but a while ago I ran into a google drive with a ton of destiny 3D models ripped from the game itself. Half of them are from Bungie themselves other half from people just doing it themselves. Has most season armour sets, NPC's, enemies, etc.

It's not anime or cartoon style but thought might as well share.

• Love
Reactions: SeedSpreaderEnt

Warriorslax

Oct 23, 2020
Hello there! I would be open to discussing this and helping out! I am a programmer and game dev by trade! Let me know if you still need assistance!