VN Ren'Py DESIRIUM: Game animations showcase

ElCharlo

May 25, 2022
I'm saying "game" because I'm still cooking the story. Also I'm a perfect beginner at programming, so I'm still learning. Right now there are 4 girls that appear in the main menu video to showcase what kind of girls you'll see in the game, and much more are going to be in the final game.

[SOUND ON !] This is how the game would execute, let me know if you like it and what could I change. Also I didn't touch the main menu gui yet, that's the next thing I'm working on.

View attachment Game Start .webm

Last edited:
Reactions: ironlancer

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Works fine for me, but I'm biased cause I love that track by HOME. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but did you get permission from him for the song? Just making sure you don't set yourself up to get sued.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElCharlo

ElCharlo

May 25, 2022
Works fine for me, but I'm biased cause I love that track by HOME. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but did you get permission from him for the song? Just making sure you don't set yourself up to get sued.
I didn't get permission from him directly, but I looked at his twitter and he pinned a message saying: ''All of my music that currently exists (official releases and all the weird unfinished stuff that is floating around) is free to use and will always remain free to use.''
So this should mean I can use it :D

Reactions: whizwart

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I didn't get permission from him directly, but I looked at his twitter and he pinned a message saying: ''All of my music that currently exists (official releases and all the weird unfinished stuff that is floating around) is free to use and will always remain free to use.''
So this should mean I can use it :D
Oh nice! Bailed on Twitter ages ago so didn't think to check. Awesome.

Reactions: ElCharlo