Others Desire Dash [v0.5.0] [RadicalPixel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just a heads up, this game WILL have NTR (technically it already does, just not released to non-patrons yet):
1686647745969.png

Assuming none of those scenes are in it already.

Waaifu might be worth adding it to the thread (not as a tag, but as a note given tag requires it to be there already), so people know, and don't get invested, then the thread goes out of control and such.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@Waaifu might be worth adding it to the thread (not as a tag, but as a note given tag requires it to be there already), so people know, and don't get invested, then the thread goes out of control and such.
This thread was already doomed by just mentioning ntr but it's added in the planned genres.

kman29

Feb 6, 2022
Just a heads up, this game WILL have NTR (technically it already does, just not released to non-patrons yet):
View attachment 2694268

Assuming none of those scenes are in it already.

Waaifu might be worth adding it to the thread (not as a tag, but as a note given tag requires it to be there already), so people know, and don't get invested, then the thread goes out of control and such.
Those scenes are in the game, they happen when you run into an enemy. I'm not sure if that counts as NTR tho.

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
nice animations
Those scenes are in the game, they happen when you run into an enemy. I'm not sure if that counts as NTR tho.
i mean it TECHNICALLY counts but its silly rnough not to be upsetting imo, also its super easy to avoid

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
I quit the game normally before I finished the 6th wave, and now apparently I just have to restart everything?
what? i was able to continue tho,
edit : nvm it resets after you quit
they said thats their priority for 5.0 (which is gonna be in august) and 4.0 gonna have lots of new scenes

Last edited:

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
what? i was able to continue tho,
edit : nvm it resets after you quit
they said thats their priority for 5.0 (which is gonna be in august) and 4.0 gonna have lots of new scenes
I'm just wondering if this is in 3.0, because I honestly don't want to deal with that shit again.
Especially with having to restart the intro every time.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes