BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Wow! This game is on another level. Great choices for disciplining your women, especially family and slaves. Would love the option of using women to gain favour/control over other male characters in the game if it expands. Very nice renders and story writing.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It's because it's his step daughter (technically).
The dialogue changes if you make them your daughter's at the beginning. It's pretty clear what the intention is and the last time I checked there was an incest tag.
EDIT: Yep there is the tag. How some people get into AVNs without the ability to read and comprehend words is a mystery to me.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so just how raepy is this game? like is the rape just one of the fail states? or is it just walk outside the base and get raped by random npc? or can you play this game "clean" and the only sex is opt in? (or is rape only an option for male player?) for the record im just asking to know if it can be avoided

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
so just how raepy is this game? like is the rape just one of the fail states? or is it just walk outside the base and get raped by random npc? or can you play this game "clean" and the only sex is opt in? (or is rape only an option for male player?) for the record im just asking to know if it can be avoided
as far as i know the option is if you want to rape or not. The rape never happens to you

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
In the edit menu, there are options to rename Kitty and Fairy since you got the option to rename them in game. If you change your mind later it's always cool to be able to do it. It would also be cool to get an option for Ivy to switch to her real name or keep it Ivy once you unlock the dialogue.

Btw, fun thing: with the font style text in game I thought Ivy was "Joy" or "Toy" that was weird and tricky it got me a few times, that's the main reason why I chose to take her real name when I got the opportunity.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
so this really is just a male power fantasy game then...is the "game play" enough to play it? like is it worth playing IF you want to avoid all the sex? some post talk about it having good game play and combat
As AVNTester2 already said this is 90% Male Mc and 10% Female Mc at the moment so if you are looking for a purely FMC run/game then this isn't one for you.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
rape attempts that fail are fine, in fact, when done well can add a lot to the story.
dom/sub isnt really rape...unless it is...like two consenting adults who are into BDSM is fine. but a guy forcing himself on a girl well thats just rape whether its soft rape like coercion (no a violent altercation, no real force used, but there is no choice in the matter) or hard rape (beat them up tear their cloths and force them while they kick and scram and beg)
so if were talking about a girl who is a sub who wants it...i dont see that as rape (unless the context is very dubious, as in the scene playing out goes against the choices you have made so far)
and while off screen rape/abuse can sour the story, IF done well it can work
like an escaped sex slave, you know there WAS rape in her past but nothing happens to her after she escapes

also are you telling me that the only lesbian/ no male content is one girl?
Strict Lesbian, yes, anyway there is one thresome scene without male, and you can order one of your servants to be tender to another girl but you are present as MC it is your option to join or just watch
edit: I support Satous recomendation, to be honest, I'd don't think that you will enjoy this game to the fullest.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 577 Votes