• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Is that only through starting as a man? Or is there a way to remove the uterus without becoming androgynous, like through sissification? I kept checking the thread for anything like "Uterus-B-Gone Potion" and assumed there wasn't one.

Yeah, unless there are better, hidden ones that you would get 8+ hours into the game, that first one just makes you a girly man. It's very odd that sex and gender are basically bound, other than with hermaphrodism, but I guess even Corruption of Champions doesn't let you have a feminine dickgirl. :unsure:
oh no you can technically just modify the blue potion to affect womb if you are playing coc 2 idk about coc 1 though

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Patch updated:

v0.4.57
-Crash when enemies uses sex skills on allies when Battle Sex Animations are disabled.
-Double sex animation displayed over allies in battle.
-Crash caused when working at the Brothel or doing the Demon City requests.
-No altered skin color when character's corruption is high.
-"Scissoring" for futanari characters.

-Added womb disappear potion (for bodies without vagina).
-Now enemies will recover some MP each turn.
there goes my cheese of attrition strat

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.4.58
-Small penis position in some sex poses.
*There are some missing penis size graphics from front oral pose that will be added later
currently similar sizes will be displayed.

felinowottgald

Sep 6, 2017
sorry to ask, maybe is already explained but, what is the EX version? or what does that mean ?

was looking at the mega folder for the patches

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
sorry to ask, maybe is already explained but, what is the EX version? or what does that mean ?

was looking at the mega folder for the patches
Version with some extra content, theres already a list of the current content added, I will add the list to the main page.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
I am sorry for bothering you EroPixel, but is there a way to get the Feminizing potion in game? Perhaps purchasable at the Dark Elf tent?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Patch updated

v0.4.56
-Crash when you talk to an ally in Interaction menu.
-Revised Handkerchief effect.
-Fixed oral pregnancy.
-Fixed Visit and Interaction sex counter.
-Removed no eyes from the character editor.
-Fixed hairdresser.

Some stuff that was not enabled:
-Enabled 1 more brows.
-Enabled 2 more noses.
-Enabled 3 more hairs.

*Remember that the new hairstyles can be added to the
hairdresser by having sex with other characters.
so is this applied on to 4.50, or do you need to apply every patch since 4.50?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The preganancy duration and paassage of time are borked. 12 year pregnancy. Doing half the quests in 1 day/year?
I'd suggest changing it so that 4 days = 1 year, then make time pass 4 times faster and adjust pregnancy to 3 years (12 days?)
That way it feels like journies are longer.

Also, why are animals futas? You should really work on variatey (male and female variations of monsters/enemies) and fix Amazons (they should be female. Even if you take into account dickshroom they grow, it would make them futas, NOT dickgirs).

Lastly, you can spice things up by making more Troops in different combos (so not just 3 bees, butalos2 bees and a spider, 2 amazon hunters and a regular amazon, etc..)

Lastly, an idea to add a monster pen to the base where you can keep captured monsters for breeding.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
OK,
I have a question, my girlfriend was watching me over her shoulder while I was playing this game and at one point she asked "can I have a character that has "ALL" bonuses from the heritage"?
And... This is a very good question that I'm asking: is it possible to have such a character? how can I achieve this?
or as a joke: a Poiman walks into a bar and asks "who should I fuck to unlock everything!"
how does it all work? especially since we have bonuses from various types of beasts and we have transformation potions, but we also have the option of transforming from corruption - are these bonuses different? how many heritage bonuses are there? Is there an option to ask for a list? or something?
I like this game very much, I came back to it after some time and now I have a new goal - to create the perfect adventurer with all the heritage features!

• Haha
Reactions: bobbot
Oct 12, 2018
OK,
I have a question, my girlfriend was watching me over her shoulder while I was playing this game and at one point she asked "can I have a character that has "ALL" bonuses from the heritage"?
And... This is a very good question that I'm asking: is it possible to have such a character? how can I achieve this?
or as a joke: a Poiman walks into a bar and asks "who should I fuck to unlock everything!"
how does it all work? especially since we have bonuses from various types of beasts and we have transformation potions, but we also have the option of transforming from corruption - are these bonuses different? how many heritage bonuses are there? Is there an option to ask for a list? or something?
I like this game very much, I came back to it after some time and now I have a new goal - to create the perfect adventurer with all the heritage features!
I believe the FASTEST option is, well, lots and lots of incest with the character wearing the immortality item. And time skipping at the inn. Which would also require mountains of gold.

Reactions: poiman

bobbot

May 10, 2018
OK,
dont be scared to bone monsters, the results might surprise you!

Reactions: poiman

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
if your relationship is over 50 and it tells you that you can have sex with that npc the game doesnt let you pick who to fuck them with. also can cause a crash something about window disposal if i get it again i will post it and npc point counter is a little scuffed have to save go to title then reload the save on a new day if i want to increase their counter

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes