tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Is the latest patch not enough? Because once I apply it, the game crashes whenever I try to talk to my party

edit: are the patches in the mega folder all for the EX version? Is that the problem?

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Is the latest patch not enough? Because once I apply it, the game crashes whenever I try to talk to my party

edit: are the patches in the mega folder all for the EX version? Is that the problem?
The problem was caused due to the addition of the raletionship points value in the name, I will fix it.

Reactions: tsukiouji

thevoidwalker

Jan 25, 2019
Hi i have a question from one of the new things add, the kidnapping: whos the ennemi that do that, where to find this ennemis and the big one how to rescue your team members ? Btw sorry for the bad english.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hi i have a question from one of the new things add, the kidnapping: whos the ennemi that do that, where to find this ennemis and the big one how to rescue your team members ? Btw sorry for the bad english.
Ennemis -> Enemies
Amazon Hunter (Day)
Kidnapper (Bandit) (Night)
They appear in various maps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
Can I make a suggestion? Can we toggle the C gender? Not into Cuntboys at all, but I love MtF, but it seems most of the TF's are just bottom changes, with the upper happening only with corruption?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Can I make a suggestion? Can we toggle the C gender? Not into Cuntboys at all, but I love MtF, but it seems most of the TF's are just bottom changes, with the upper happening only with corruption?
There are some potions sold at the Mysterious Tent.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Patch updated

v0.4.56
-Crash when you talk to an ally in Interaction menu.
-Revised Handkerchief effect.
-Fixed oral pregnancy.
-Fixed Visit and Interaction sex counter.
-Removed no eyes from the character editor.
-Fixed hairdresser.

Some stuff that was not enabled:
-Enabled 1 more brows.
-Enabled 2 more noses.
-Enabled 3 more hairs.

*Remember that the new hairstyles can be added to the
hairdresser by having sex with other characters.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes