Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
There used to be a nice "sex only" edit for Mystery Bang over rule34, but it's gone now sadly.
Does anyone has it here?
Not that the original is bad, but sometimes you just wanna see some ladies bouncing and stuff... without all the lore behind it, you know? :whistle:
I share your feelings.

Reactions: Mylton

xiddd

Jul 4, 2023
i think this came up before, and i still think no one cares. even if derpixon themselves gives proof 100% it's "she" gonna stick with "he" just to be a dickhead (which is everyday for me:))
Ever since that tweet went viral everyone wouldn't shut up about it that it getting annoying lmao I would do the same.

Like, weren't the rumors has been circulating around for years now right?

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone use ToonBoom Harmony here? I can't open the source files for his ToonBoom Harmony projects. How do I get that software?

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
here's an update for the OP:

Tier $5:
- -

Tier $10 (Source Files):
- - - - - -

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
derpixon
Hamichi WIP3

What's finished?

Cleanup / Lineart (100%)
What are we currently doing?

Coloring (40%)
Voice (80%)
Lip Sync (20%)
Backgrounds (10%)
What's next?

Music
Sound Design
Compositing
It's been a while! I added a few more shots here so the cleanup part took longer, but now I'm currently coloring the sex scenes. Lots of multiple penetration and oral scenes here for sure.

For the voice, we're doing some retakes on some of the lines.

The backgrounds for this project are pretty simple, but I might hire another artist to save some time.

I'll post a more animated WIP in the next one. Sorry for the wait, I'm just used to working solo for the most part when it comes to these projects. I might try working with other animators in the future, who knows?

Outside of this project, I've been making sketches, character designs, illustrations etc. I've been having more fun just drawing characters and stuff lately. I'll share more about it on future posts!
hamichiwip3.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes