Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
it is barely even borderline furry, they just have animal ears and a tail, that's basically nothing. you guys are acting like they're a damn bag of fur with arms and legs lmao

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
No, it's furry. This creature's face is not human. You're a great substitute for concepts, brother.
It's a weird in-between case - on the one hand, you're right about the face - that's a lot further toward animalistic than kemonomimi (the term for anime cat-ear girls, but encompassing ones with features from animals other than cats - if we're strictly talking just catgirls it's nekomimi, but I digress) usually go. On the other hand, apart from the facial features and the tail, the body appears to be human, with no fur. It goes just a little too far toward furry for most people, but not far enough for those who want full-blown furries - I don't see it making anyone happy.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
It's a weird in-between case - on the one, you're right about the face - that's a lot further toward animalistic than kemonomimi (the term for anime cat-ear girls, but encompassing ones with features from animals other than cats - if we're strictly talking just catgirls it's nekomimi, but I digress) usually go. On the other hand, apart from the facial features and the tail, the body appears to be human, with no fur. It goes just a little too far toward furry for most people, but not far enough for those who want full-blown furries - I don't see it making anyone happy.
derpixon decided to do something in between that and this. interesting

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Technically all furries are regular humans in animal costumes and these human-like animals (or vice versa) are anthropomorphic animals. But I'm aware that the term furry is now used for them.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes