DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I know, I played that months ago so I'm patiently waiting for the next one. Like how I'm waiting for the game "World After War" to be completed or abandoned before I spend a buck for it
you gotta be patient as hell for this one, took a good while for the last update. Better buy a backpack full of snacks, you will need em.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Sorry, updates became slower because I graduated medschool and became a doctor in the past few years.
Holy shit, congratz man. That def wasnt easy. But you becoming a doctor would also mean, you will def have less than 0 time for the game anymore...
What wonderful, but tragic news at the same time... :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

Depravity was one of my first games here and def one of the upper tier games for me.
I fell in love with Caroline and the girls working in the stripbar. I hope we will see the ending for all of them someday

Reactions: bonerland

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
Sorry, updates became slower because I graduated medschool and became a doctor in the past few years.
im happy for you but scared at the same time that now there is a chance this might not completed which is putting me in depression tbh
Please dont abandon it

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes