passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Im stuck here in android version
Can't next in character name why?
Several dozens of ren'py games, still never had any issue for naming the MC
Can't be sure whether it's the apk or the keyboard but fyi i'm using touchpal for my device

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Really hope that the trap/tranny, is fuckable! Or imma get super blue balled

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Caroline is hot looking Kaisa was hot looking Nicole was alright looking Camille looks fine but I think that's the trap. Not interested in the mom or the sister. Some of the animations were pretty food. Hopefully there be other hot sexy girls to have fun with.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Wow, I'm thoroughly impressed! Normally I hate 'going shopping', this time not so much. :p

I love the game so far.

I only have one 'request', please allow the MC (me I suppose) to 'evolve' beyond 'um, eh and head scratching' over time. :)

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hoping u're doing well with the upcoming update development, man
Just don't forget to enjoy ur holiday, tho

@danteworks and everyone in this thread,
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks mate! Are you a patreon by any chance, and got wind of my new update post?
Unfortunately due to some cc circumstances, i'm still unable to being anyone's patron here yet :LOL:
I'm pretty sure the open world (sandbox) concept would be quite a something, tho

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Unfortunately due to some cc circumstances, i'm still unable to being anyone's patron here yet :LOL:
I'm pretty sure the open world (sandbox) concept would be quite a something, tho
Ah, just curious because in the update i was speaking about doing all nighters coz this is so fun lol

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Ah, just curious because in the update i was speaking about doing all nighters coz this is so fun lol
Ahah, glad to know that u're also able to having fun during the development
At least u could avoid getting stressed due the boredom :LOL:

Do keep up the great work, but always put ur health as a top priority, man :D

GasFury

Sep 4, 2018
Just played the V0.3, it's more hot that i thought it would be, *SPOILER ALERT* with those animations, didn't expect it at all, also the KDA part was amazing, the characters from KDA were amazing, my first thought when i saw the characters from KDA was that you are going to make sex scenes in the future, like some *extras* or something :p

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes