VN Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved Life [v0.1.1] [Incextv]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Incextv

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
tech demo at best..zero content worth mentioning...plus..its a same as a hundred other sandbox games using the same assets..so if constant repetition is what you desire in your life..you'll like this..otherwise..why bother?
oh @Avaron1974 avoid..its another moronic child-MC
in the developer notes is very clear, i said 5 minutes at most, about the assets, i actually modeled every singel scene (except for the characters) myself, tthat means that you will never find those houses, rooms or open fields in any other game out there..

Incextv

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If there is corruption planned, there's no better way to ensure it sticks around than some good old-fashioned impregnation! (I'm mostly not joking)

Serious question: How do you plan on ensuring steady updates if you're doing both 2D and 3D art? There are merits to each and you make them look good, but since 2D art needs to be drawn, does this mean at least double the development time? That could make things tough, given how much complaining there are of update development times for other 2D games around here.
there are 2 artist doing the drawings it should be ok, there will be 4 updates a month for both 3d and 2d version of the game!

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
I liked what I saw in your game, so I could see in this demo you are Spanish speaking ... you should add the game in Spanish too, there are several games that have language selection, believe me you will have more support because we are many those that we speak that we do not dominate the English to the 100% ... if it is thus you will have my support and I know that many more also will do it. greetings and good luck

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Me gustó lo que vi en tu juego, por lo que pude ver en esta demostración que hablas español ... debes agregar el juego en español también, hay varios juegos que tienen selección de idioma, créeme que tendrás más apoyo porque nosotros Son muchos los que hablamos que no dominamos el inglés al 100% ... si es así tendrá mi apoyo y sé que muchos más también lo harán. saludos y buena suerte

Incextv

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I liked what I saw in your game, so I could see in this demo you are Spanish speaking ... you should add the game in Spanish too, there are several games that have language selection, believe me you will have more support because we are many those that we speak that we do not dominate the English to the 100% ... if it is thus you will have my support and I know that many more also will do it. greetings and good luck

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Me gustó lo que vi en tu juego, por lo que pude ver en esta demostración que hablas español ... debes agregar el juego en español también, hay varios juegos que tienen selección de idioma, créeme que tendrás más apoyo porque nosotros Son muchos los que hablamos que no dominamos el inglés al 100% ... si es así tendrá mi apoyo y sé que muchos más también lo harán. saludos y buena suerte
gracias por tu comentario, tratare de hacerlo para la version 0.3! no es una promesa pero tratare!

Reactions: chrizzyCL

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Firstly, let me say that you creating your own interiors in 3D, that's an amazing aspect that is far too uncommon. As someone who does 3D modeling, I love that.

However, it's meaningless if the game it's in has zero compelling substance and is designed poorly.

We've seen this story, again and again. There are current and past games that have had this very same premise, but done it better. Why would someone play this one?

Free-roam in general in Adult VNs is not popular, and when it's done bad, it will drive people away, and I'm sorry, but yours isn't that great at all.

You have to give users a reason to play your game and support you. The premise of the story has to be compelling and it has to be a pleasure to play (free-roam is not a pleasure). Otherwise, they'll just play and support the dozens of other games out there that are doing it right.

Use this site, play other games, experience what's out there, and then try to distinguish yourself from them.

Final point; the spelling, grammar, and punctuation need improvement.

I really hope you stick with your game, however, and try to make some improvements. I'd love to see what you're able to create both with 3D and the story.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] added links, [...]
It's really a small problem, but the workupload link for the PC 3D point to the folder, not directly to the file (should be ). I say it to prevent people eventually confused by it, and those using JDownloader, more than to ask for a correction.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
It's really a small problem, but the workupload link for the PC 3D point to the folder, not directly to the file (should be ). I say it to prevent people eventually confused by it, and those using JDownloader, more than to ask for a correction.
Fixed, thanks.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
About freeroam. Usually its terrible because 2 reasons.
1)Grind. it looks like a lot of repeatable and not interesting scenes that must be repeted a 2-5-10 times to open new scene. Its not cool. In my opinion every work scene must be new story with choses and results or it must be timeskip with minimum actions to get it, no mapwalking, no useless boring dialogs, no repeateble boring work renders.
2)Pixel and scene hunting. Usually without walkthrough its impossible to know that you must be at 7.00 in park to open new scene, or that there is clickable item under sisters bed wich opens new route. I hate scroll all locations searching something new.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok first of all a quick review:

-The grammar is horrible, it needs many improvements, especially when you are "storytelling" if you get my meaning and if possible don't over simplify what is being said, adding a few more lines wouldn't be bad.

-It would be nice to have a different font rather than the original one that the game uses, it gives a feeling of more uniqueness.

-The images in the game are discordant with the background, this gives a bad feeling/low quality one. Well personally I don' truly like the artstyle for characters.

-There is a lack of stats or anything that would show progress in the game at the moment.

Basically not a great start.

----------------------------------Translation to spanish------------------------------

Primero de todo una revisión rápida:

-Gramaticalmente el juego es horrible, necesita muchas mejoras, especialmente en lo referente al desarrollo de la historia y de hecho, si es posible, no simplifiques demasiado lo que se dice, escribir unas líneas mas no es malo.

-Sería conveniente que cambiarais la fuente ortográfica, este tipo de detalles es lo que añade una sensación especial al juego.

-Las imágenes de los personajes son discordantes con respecto a los fondos, francamente da una mala sensación, en este punto añado que tal vez añadir una sensación difuminada para que la gente se centre en los personajes podría ser útil, pero lo óptimo sería que todo esté en la misma línea. Aunque personalmente añado que no me parece agradable el estilo de los personajes.

-Hay una clara falta de stats y similares, los cuales podrían mostrar una progresión más clara en el juego.

Básicamente no es el mejor inicio que digamos

-------------------------------Recommendations in spanish-----------------------------

Procedamos ahora a las recomendaciones:

*En primer lugar el estilo adecuado para los fondos sería el de las tres últimas imágenes que tienes en el post inicial, esas son acorde al estilo general que presenta el juego en el apartado gráfico y las que mayor sensación de calidad dan.

*En segundo lugar necesitas a alguien que escriba por ti, es francamente soso dejando de lado la gramática. Añadir mas contexto en vez de ir al grano favorece el interés del lector, claro que tampoco debes caer en el otro extremo. Aparte de que sería conveniente dar un poco mas de humanidad a los personajes y sus motivos. Pongamos un ejemplo del uso del contexto y el elemento humano modificando lo existente:

ºMi nombre es Allan Hayde, la gente me describiría como una persona normal, tal vez tiraría incluso a ser alguien soso o de relleno, sin embargo incluso a la gente normal le suceden desgracias, en los últimos meses mis padres empezaron a discutir cada vez más, francamente no era agradable, mi padre paso de querer llegar a casa lo antes posible a querer distraerse cada vez más fuera de casa mientras que mi madre aprovechaba esa situación para discutir mas.

Debo decir que no fue ninguna sorpresa cuando mi madre acabo descubriendo que mi padre tenía una amante, creo que en el fondo fue para mejor ya que era una situación muy dura, la gota que colmo el vaso.

En la separación... bueno no tuve mucha opción sobre con quien irme, francamente siento que mi madre me alienaba, como si viese la sombra de mi padre en mí. Por ello decidí irme con mi padre de casa, al menos alguien que veo poco puedo convivir mejor que con alguien que es un volcán en erupción. Y bueno, aquí empieza mi verdadera historia.

Francamente no me considero bueno escribiendo pero esto te permitiría conocer un poco al personaje, un desarrollo mas normal y humano que ser literalmente un degenerado masturbándose mientras espía a su madre.

*Luego esta el tema de los stats, estructura y funcionamiento del juego. Esta es lo más importante que debe tener el juego, fracasar o hacer un trabajo a medias en este momento tendrá graves consecuencias futuras en el desarrollo. Una estructura básica que podría satisfacer al juego es la siguiente:

ºLove: Cuanto quiere/aprecia un NPC a tu protagonista, es la más básica para relacionar un stat con variaciones de diálogo e interacciones.

ºCorruption: Básicamente como de pervertido es el NPC, podría ser un rango de 0 a 100 dándole el significado al 0 de virginidad.

ºFetishes and kinks: Esto sirve como cajón desastre en el sentido de generar circunstancias especiales, básicamente que los personajes tengan fetiches (o puedan ser generados) y vincularlos a escenas y demás.

ºLove towards x: Básicamente para aquellos personajes que pueden tener una relación con otro NPC, este sería el stat que determinaría dicha evolución de la relación.

¿Por qué propongo esta estructura? es flexible, aparte de que puede ser mejorada con relativa facilidad y aparte te otorga la posibilidad de crear un juego libre con hardlocks, ¿a qué me refiero con hardlock?, al inicio del juego permites a las personas desactivar determinados fetiches, por ejemplo si bloqueas NTR, simplemente tienes que mantener el stat "love towards x" en 0 permanentemente, lo cual te dará mayor libertad creativa que usar bloqueos directos como "NTR route or love route".

Básicamente este es mi análisis inicial de todo y mis recomendaciones. Un saludo.

P.D: Quita todas las preguntas de nombres del inicio del juego, ponlos aparte en preferencias para que la gente pueda empezar una partida sin tener que pasar por esa pesadez. Con respecto a la relación no des la opción directamente, cada personaje es lo que es, luego otro tema es si haces un "parche" que lo convierte en incesto y demás. Pero en serio, a nadie le gustan esas cosas y menos al empezar.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
okay, the spelling is awful...
i volunteer to spell/grammar check it if there is noone else, although i'm a bit busy these days,
tambien hablo español (pachuco) entonces no es un problema

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"5 MINUTES WORTH OF CONTENT AT MOST"

THE BEST DEMO OF GAME WAHT I SEE IN MY LIFE!!!!!! :eek:

budawat

Dec 26, 2018
Maan it's seems awesome. I saw NTR tag and checked the pictures, it's like the first developer of sharing the game as 2d and 3d. Gonna try it!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Dont wash time on 2D..focus on 3D because will save a lots work time from the devs.
well good luck to make awesome game!

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
in the developer notes is very clear, i said 5 minutes at most, about the assets, i actually modeled every singel scene (except for the characters) myself, tthat means that you will never find those houses, rooms or open fields in any other game out there..
Having a drawn version of the game is a nice touch. Removes a bit of the models being familiar from other games.

I like these kinds of games if the dev crafts a good story and interesting ways to get in the pants of the peeps you're trying to get into the pants of.

Watching this one :)

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes