goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Show more affection. Check. I wanted too, but I may not have conveyed it well. I have never kept it a secret that dialogue I feel is on my weaker side but something I have been working to improve on. If it means anything I did want the impression with the Carli scene they had been together for awhile and are happy.
Dialogue on your weaker side? I thought it was fantastic, probably the best I've seen in these types of games and I've tried a bunch of them. Fucking props man, for the whole thing. I honestly didn't expect to see this game be finished, it seemed overly ambitious at the start but damn if it didn't deliver, and the quality didn't dip at any point. A+

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This novel have horrible plot, dialogues, models also bad- not realistic plastic dolls type. 3/10
Uhm..i'm pretty sure you didn't play Depraved Awakening because if you would'nt write this. Or you just want to provoke people into overreacting to your post.

P.S. I love Milfy City but the characters aren't looking nearly as good as in DA.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Show more affection. Check. I wanted too, but I may not have conveyed it well. I have never kept it a secret that dialogue I feel is on my weaker side but something I have been working to improve on. If it means anything I did want the impression with the Carli scene they had been together for awhile and are happy.
Dialogue on your weaker side? I thought it was fantastic, probably the best I've seen in these types of games and I've tried a bunch of them. Fucking props man, for the whole thing. I honestly didn't expect to see this game be finished, it seemed overly ambitious at the start but damn if it didn't deliver, and the quality didn't dip at any point. A+
I have to say that the dialogue between MC and Carli were some of the best ever. During those tender moments when they were telling how they feel about each other, matching that with the whole moment, Carli's expressions (must also take the current general atmosphere in the story), I felt the love between them, was all so damn well written and rendered.
Truly some of the best writing ever, the whole story =)

ezvr96

Aug 27, 2018
Spectacular game and great endings. This is the best game of its kind IMO.

I do have a question on how to interpret one part of the ending(s):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Journey95

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys any ways to unlock the full gallery? Cheat code, modify files?

Just finished the game, awesome stuff, can't wait for the next project the Photography is so good in that game.

Last edited:

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Really nice work. Hope there will be a second part or new project with the same quality.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
hey philly you dont disappoint us,the endings very well done,1.7k renders for the final chapter is truly magnificent.another great game with DoD in my vault right now.
hey guys lets support Philly again with his next game,this dev is one of a kind!

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I really enjoyed the story. It has that Sin City feel and I felt every ending was satisfactory.

On a side note. Does someone has the bottom center picture of the gallery? That's the only one I didn't get

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Does someone has all scenes unlocked and if yes could share it. TY <3
dont know if someone can share a persistent file if they have the all the scenes

7th 11th 19th 20th 22nd 23th 28th 29th 37th 42nd are the only ones im missing

in terms of personality i kinda agree but overall i love both games equality
pls see my post in page 221

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes