Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Improvements Mod [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Thanks but why are you stating random contractions?
Oh, I just noticed in one of the screen shots that Judy says "[...] I am you're daughter [...]" and I wanted to let you know, in case you weren't aware of the meaning. I hope it didn't come off as douchy

Reactions: jackoffonher

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oh, I just noticed in one of the screen shots that Judy says "[...] I am you're daughter [...]" and I wanted to let you know, in case you weren't aware of the meaning. I hope it didn't come off as douchy
Oh, you didn't say what you were referring to. I think original line was, "I know you're my step-father but.." and I changed it to say daughter but I must have forgotten to change the you're, thanks.

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
nice mod but it's a bit weird, that your own daughter calls you by your first name.
It's more like she is a barely known person to you or dont like you.
but it's still great work what you did their.
Eh, it's not all that unusual, some families are just like that, doesn't necessarily have to mean distance, disrespect, or distaste.

Reactions: takeshikovash

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, anyone can help me on how to install the mod with a Mac?I can't find the right folder to place the mod.
Thank you in advance.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi guys, anyone can help me on how to install the mod with a Mac?I can't find the right folder to place the mod.
Thank you in advance.
Mac: Unzip the mod and put the files inside the "game" folder from the mod in your "DepravedAwakening-0.11.1-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.

With a patreon paywall? No hate, just wondering if I should wait for your mod or not.
No idea yet, but probably not. If you really want to play the game though I wouldn't bother waiting since it's still going to be a while.

Reactions: Turkeyman

HrmHrm

Jul 8, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I can't seem to see the link to the non incest patch. Like that other guy, it's not something I enjoy. Am I being an idiot here or is the link gone?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I can't seem to see the link to the non incest patch. Like that other guy, it's not something I enjoy. Am I being an idiot here or is the link gone?
I think that was an old version of the mod which was deleted. I haven't made a non-incest version for the latest version of the mod.

Reactions: jackoffonher
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote