Dec 6, 2018
This is the same person who made "Resonance" and "Forte Girl". There was a fuck ton of Scat, Farting, urethra vore, and all kinds of body dysmorphia magic. That's one way to put it lol. In his other games I think you can disable scat and stuff. Don't know why it's not in this one. Also, all the girls are always some kind of succubus in his game.

Side note: I really really really really really f-ing hate when developers don't allow me to skip. I remember his previous games you can.
This is one of his older games (though not his oldest I believe), so it does not have features implemented in his newer ones. I only can think of a few of his games with that feature. It is odd though that this is being posted now when its been translated for a while.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
DemonsMatch-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 8, 2017
How do you get past the shrink phase? You always get caught and die.
I can't get past the 3rd phase. You have to defeat her in 5-6 attacks or she insta-kills you with her enchanted power. You are forced to pick between two choices "Dirty" which leads to Scat or "Violate" both ends up in Game Over.

AffairS

Oct 27, 2018
From my understanding first 2 rounds are same but than 3rd round there are 2 different options, If you werent able to damage her much than it will be violate or dirty endings, if you were able to damage her enough first 2 rounds than it will be giant vore endings. İf you want to get giant scenes you can just equip cheat gloves item between rounds and just a few hit will do it

(the violate ending is futa and the Dirty ending is fart and scat finish)

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
From my understanding first 2 rounds are same but than 3rd round there are 2 different options, If you werent able to damage her much than it will be violate or dirty endings, if you were able to damage her enough first 2 rounds than it will be giant vore endings. İf you want to get giant scenes you can just equip cheat gloves item between rounds and just a few hit will do it

(the violate ending is futa and the Dirty ending is fart and scat finish)
Just tested this and it is correct. Simply make sure you have the cheat gloves equipped from before the first round and then simply keep attacking going forward.

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
This is the same person who made "Resonance" and "Forte Girl". There was a fuck ton of Scat, Farting, urethra vore, and all kinds of body dysmorphia magic. That's one way to put it lol. In his other games I think you can disable scat and stuff. Don't know why it's not in this one. Also, all the girls are always some kind of succubus in his game.

Side note: I really really really really really f-ing hate when developers don't allow me to skip. I remember his previous games you can.
This is an incredibly old game of his. It was made way before Forte Girl and Resonance which is why plenty of the quality of life features aren't there

zevazdeoz

Dec 23, 2017
Game works, althought some parts of the text are lose in the edges, and yeah it's a shame you can't avoid certain kinks.