Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Dark Wrestling, things like rules don't exist.
Warning: A lot of scat and farting.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2018-06-03
Developer: Hyper-mind Graphics
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

NotTime Thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
There are uncensored files inside the folder. Someone could make a patch for it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Icarus is about to be here within the hour, maybe they'll do it :KEK:
Hi.

If you say "Futa Cock" in a mirror 69 times Icarus has a spontaneous orgasm for no apparent reason. It's a real problem.
But on the other hand I got an A* in my Painting and Decorating course.

There are uncensored files inside the folder. Someone could make a patch for it.
Yeah I might miss this one, looking at the pics in the game folders there are a lot of shit and farting pics. Might wanna add the tags if you haven't already, maybe even a disclaimer on the OP.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah I might miss this one, looking at the pics in the game folders there are a lot of shit and farting pics. Might wanna add the tags if you haven't already, maybe even a disclaimer on the OP.
Scat tag is there lol. Will add a disclaimer though.

Btw Icarus Media Use multi quote and edit your msg. No need to make 3 posts in a row :sneaky:

:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

Last edited:

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
This is the same person who made "Resonance" and "Forte Girl". There was a fuck ton of Scat, Farting, urethra vore, and all kinds of body dysmorphia magic. That's one way to put it lol. In his other games I think you can disable scat and stuff. Don't know why it's not in this one. Also, all the girls are always some kind of succubus in his game.

Side note: I really really really really really f-ing hate when developers don't allow me to skip. I remember his previous games you can.