RPGM Demonherd [v0.2] [Axl Crow]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to get into the city? keep saying lack of confidence.
If you head south from the place it says that, there should be a path leading west, if you can see a girl outside a cave you are in the right place, a bit further west of her is a chest, in that are or for me were normal clothes, equip them and it should let you enter the city.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
If you head south from the place it says that, there should be a path leading west, if you can see a girl outside a cave you are in the right place, a bit further west of her is a chest, in that are or for me were normal clothes, equip them and it should let you enter the city.
not sure if it's a bug or somthing... what the name of the armor you have equip? still getting that same pop up

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
not sure if it's a bug or somthing... what the name of the armor you have equip? still getting that same pop up
Common clothing or normal clothing or something like that, sorry can not really help more as I deleted the game a few hours after playing it, it does not really appeal to me.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
You can't enter in the city, we have not added the city to the game yet ^^
oh ok... btw not sure this help, but it weird at least for me you can't make Baal strip Rin unless your cloth or when your almost fully turn, but you can do it to the other two girl in either three state.

Axl Crow

Jan 30, 2024
oh ok... btw not sure this help, but it weird at least for me you can't make Baal strip Rin unless your cloth or when your almost fully turn, but you can do it to the other two girl in either three state.
Well, Rin will refuse to talk to you when you are naked, so yeah you need to start a dialogue with her while you are wearing clothes or when Baal is almost in control of your body.

You can always strip Rin or the other girls manually, if you have more than one "birthday suit". You can get more by using Gloria's the "Strip" skill.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Well, Rin will refuse to talk to you when you are naked, so yeah you need to start a dialogue with her while you are wearing clothes or when Baal is almost in control of your body.

You can always strip Rin or the other girls manually, if you have more than one "birthday suit". You can get more by using Gloria's the "Strip" skill.
the strip skill don't show up if you strip talking to baal, but I mean more like when you first talk to the other characters you can strip then then and there, but Rin you cant unless your dress or in Baal form.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote