RPGM Demonherd [v0.2] [Axl Crow]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1706466951567.png

Overview:
Choose whether to indulge your inner demon and become a sexual threat in this lewd RPG. You play as Gloria and you must try to balance the demonic urges of your demonic companion, Baal, in order to not being consumed by them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: Axl Crow - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Voiced Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank to BaasB for sharing the game

Gloria_undress.png Screen_4.png Screenshot_2751.png Screenshot_2795.jpg 1706466908309.png 1706467002016.png 1706467040538.png

Last edited:

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
The intro is voiced but I didn't encounter anymore in my testing. Let me know if there is no voice throughout the rest of the demo and I'll remove the tag.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is there actual corruption like it implies or is it just instant slut turning?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Demonherd-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is there actual corruption like it implies or is it just instant slut turning?
Pretty much slut from the start, as from what little I played each time you sleep without any form of sex, the demon takes over part of you, if you do nothing it looks like four or five days would in effect end up with the demon taking over completely, maybe less as day two gives you the tail from it as well as getting part of the body, so it may only take three or four days for it to happen.

What little of the rest I saw was pretty meh as well, combat is terrible, with you doing pretty much nothing unless you use magic, which means you can do maybe three or four fights before you have to rest to replenish it (it takes you something like two to three of the lightning attacks you can do per enemy), doing purely attack does well, 1 damage per attack with the stick you can find, while the enemies tend to do about 1/3 to 1/2 of your hp with every attack, there again the game is in very early development so it could change at some further time.

Nov 11, 2022
Im kinda confused where to go after the intro, the road south seems to be blocked further down and game won't let me go west.

Axl Crow

Jan 30, 2024
Well, this was expected but it happened way sooner than I thought. Found out about the demo being uploaded here from my Discord server.

Well, I guess the demo looks at least interesting enough to be worth pirating, so that's definitely a plus.

Anyway, the game is super early in development and my very first project, so I think I'll lurk around here and collect some feedback too.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Hospitals and orphanages must be having booming businesses for having folks of her confidence in real life ~
Screenshot_2795.jpg

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote