Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and each and every one of those are unwilling, but no rape tag.
Still I did enjoy this game a lot. Never got the true ending though.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
the game's good, I liked it
can be cleared in less than 10 / 5 hours with note if you enable the console command (if you not, it can take a long time to clear)

here's I attached my saves with gallery and extra unlocked, maybe can be usefull for someone reading this thread and looking for a complete save in the future

extract it inside ../game/saves/

if you want to replay to fight Levia, there are two options:
load slot 8 for Normal ending
load slot 9 for True ending
Thanks for this. I started this game on easy (since I'm mainly there for the H content), then saw how tedious and grindy the gameplay looked, not to mention it was set up like Violated Hero dungeon crawling (which has never been my favorite). Not to mention that it looks like you can't unlock all the content on easy (they tell you that after the opening sequence, thanks game). Just grabbing the scenes is the way to go on this one for me, much appreciated.

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
You need to edit the 00console file in the Common Folder. Change Console = False to Console = True
After that, just press Shift and O.

Only command I could get to work was the cash one. All the item-adding commands that I found online didn't work.
I know this is old and sorry for the necro, but where do you change it in the file? I'm having trouble finding it as it's all just pure code, and i'm not good with coding. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind i figured out what i was doing wrong, the lack of a capital T on true, the text above lacked a capital so I tried using true for about an hour without checking. Now I just feel like a dumb-ass.

Last edited:

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Hmm, I got the scene 10 but I cannot get the true ending?
I have all demons, the sex scene between anna and chris but the scene isn't triggering?
I am not playing on easy so that shouldn't happen.

Reactions: Tamil27180
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote