ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so it's the story of gamer that become first rank in game, and the people he destroy in the game decide to gang bang him metaphoricaly by fucking his family into oblivion ... seem similar to that sao ntr game ... it's going to be a pain to have a good story as it's already been done (there's dozen other "vr gamer get cuck or cheat" type of scenario with varying lvl of quality for both the gameplay and scenario ... and varying lvl of shit mtl -_-) my personal idea is to use a forum in your native langague as long as you don't have someone to give a viable translation in english or half the comment will be about the engrish and the other about how it look like another game

Reactions: Futamania

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
English is not my first language, my language translation is this sentence, perhaps it should be 'finally you come'? I don't know
Finally you came "home" or "back" etc. Sounds about right to me. When we talk we may not use the word home and such, we are lazy after all. It's up to the author how he/she wants to write it. Question mark after? Finally you show up is also a possibility.

Also dev, from what I've seen your English is passable, don't get too hung up on it. There will always be some who hates. Look things up if you're insecure and such but in overall I think if you set your mind on wanting to get better, you will. I haven't played the game but your English here seems just fine!

If anyone complains just advice them to the dev notes and wish them good luck, or good riddance. You have done what you can, they were warned, if they can't read then it's on them. So focus on the game! Use ignore function on haters, or annoying drunks (possibly me :))

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2021
You're telling me the mainscreen, under the table blowjob, is NOT in the game yet?
*reeeee* thats my biggest fetish and it aint in.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Finally you came "home" or "back" etc. Sounds about right to me. When we talk we may not use the word home and such, we are lazy after all. It's up to the author how he/she wants to write it. Question mark after? Finally you show up is also a possibility.

Also dev, from what I've seen your English is passable, don't get too hung up on it. There will always be some who hates. Look things up if you're insecure and such but in overall I think if you set your mind on wanting to get better, you will. I haven't played the game but your English here seems just fine!

If anyone complains just advice them to the dev notes and wish them good luck, or good riddance. You have done what you can, they were warned, if they can't read then it's on them. So focus on the game! Use ignore function on haters, or annoying drunks (possibly me :))
Thank you, I will try my best.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
First of all, English is not my first language, I hope you understand.I am a complete novice game producer, and everything is starting from scratch at present, I can't do better.I should have released the demo later, but I really need help. I have encountered too many problems, which have taken up a lot of my time. Each problem will take me half a day or a day, so I need some guidance or a website that can specifically provide me with advice on RPG Maker.Thank you very much.
When I read this I must think why not learn the software first before asking for money -.-

• Angry
Reactions: giorgyo777

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From the description I'm going to assume that the netorare is not avoidable.

Reactions: Frumi
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes