Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Man, I was hoping this was the level drain type where they drain levels and get bigger assets lol.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
While it is short and simple, nothing wrong with that. Extremely rare to see a level drain game like this, with a male and female protagonist (?) option as well. Especially when the girl doesn't become a futanari, so there's some difference in the text.
Short and sweet, but unique.

Reactions: Phoenixfire1

PvtRyan96

Apr 17, 2020
To clear up some questions, I did provide the game to the translator, and I did a few editing checks, providing line-by-line feedback. Unfortunately, there's still some issues here and there, but it's in a better state than the very first pass. I did what I could without having access to the project file (maybe I should've asked for that? This was the first time I've ever done anything like this, honestly). Apologies for lingering issues with word wrapping and minor grammar hiccups -- I'm a busy man and, consequently, a slow editor, haha...

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
To clear up some questions, I did provide the game to the translator, and I did a few editing checks, providing line-by-line feedback. Unfortunately, there's still some issues here and there, but it's in a better state than the very first pass. I did what I could without having access to the project file (maybe I should've asked for that? This was the first time I've ever done anything like this, honestly). Apologies for lingering issues with word wrapping and minor grammar hiccups -- I'm a busy man and, consequently, a slow editor, haha...
I still feel bad for wasting his time xD

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
1. There are people who are happy that they can now play this game; at least they know what it is about.
2. If you do something new, you learn something new and it will be easier if you try something similar.
3. If someone competent helped you, there should be a reason you received this help. Maybe you can give some help back?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
waiting for a review. hows the game?
Kinda disappointing with how bare bones the game is, only sunk 10 or so mins but feels like I've seen the core gameplay loop. The game's premise is interesting just wish the game dev spent more time working on it.

Overall gist of the plot is the Hero has defeated the Demon Lord and most of the evil demons. He/She (player chooses their gender at the start) now guards the King. A demon girl is looking to kill the King and all other humans as revenge. She storms the castle and is defeated by the player but has a save state like skill that allows her to go back to a previous save. She grinds up to max level and learns unique spells & skills (including sexual ones) to defeat the Hero. She soundly defeats & drains all the levels from the Hero and decides to capture the Hero cause they are cute.

Everything I wrote up to now is the intro. The game is your character trapped in a small room where you keep refighting the demon girl as she uses different sexual skills to make you cum and lose levels. She gains new moves to use in combat at higher levels. And that's it, unless I missed something that is the full game. One very interesting concept that turns into a quick cash grab from the game dev.

No CGs. No special or custom animations.

As for the translation it was good. Better than what this game deserves imo.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
I think you did a good job with the translation, most of people's complaints are just about the quality of the content itself, which is outside your control. There's a few small errors like the battle dialogue always using 'her' for the MC even if you chose male protag, but those are easy mistakes to learn from, and if you want to translate more games then your future projects will be all the better for it. Looking forward to it if you do decide to translate more games!

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
For what little plot there was it made me giggle; it subverted my expectations.

It's nice to have some Succubus vrs female stuff; because its pretty rare for these level drain games to have Yuri. But its not fully translated for some attacks and explanations; at least on the female protagonist's side. There is minor gender confusion here and there, and some small typesetting issues.

Another couple of passes and it will be ok for something of its scope.

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
For what little plot there was it made me giggle; it subverted my expectations.

It's nice to have some Succubus vrs female stuff; because its pretty rare for these level drain games to have Yuri. But its not fully translated for some attacks and explanations; at least on the female protagonist's side. There is minor gender confusion here and there, and some small typesetting issues.

Another couple of passes and it will be ok for something of its scope.
Not fully translated attacks? What did I miss?