BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello everyone! I've already finished the entire game up to the end of the 0.5.5 release. The question is... Is it really impossible to have a save file to start from the beginning of the Brenda update (0.6) on Android?

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my english (the text is translate by google :sneaky:)
Yes, it's currently not possible for us to include a save on mobile. We'd love to be able to and have looked into it a few times, when/if we're able to we will for sure.
In the meantime, if you don't delete your game from your device when the new update arrives you can download it and it will overwrite your current version, preserving your save

Reactions: darkness76

darkness76

Jun 23, 2022
Yes, it's currently not possible for us to include a save on mobile. We'd love to be able to and have looked into it a few times, when/if we're able to we will for sure.
In the meantime, if you don't delete your game from your device when the new update arrives you can download it and it will overwrite your current version, preserving your save

OK! I got it. But, unfortunately, in the meantime, I changed my cell Phone. :cautious:
Thank you very much!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes