Unity Completed Demon Angel Sakura 1-4 [Kokage no Izumi]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem saving in Vol.4? My game freezes up once I use the action next to the save crystal. You can hear the music and everything but the save menu does not pop up the only thing I can do is restart the game.

Reactions: Ninjaotakinho

Pwnadd

Aug 19, 2017
try to buy an item form the shopkeeper but then cancel after asking, if u repeatedly do that u get last scene

oo2000

Sep 17, 2018
@Pwnadd
Thanks.

Tip:
For Vol 3 and 4, if you get unreadable fonts in game or boss girls are sometimes not displayed at all, make sure you have DX9 installed.
If running in VirtualBox, enable 3D and 2D acceleration and increase video memory to 128MB in the machine, install DX9, then install Additions with D3D support (in SafeMode).

shadow1423

Oct 4, 2018
I was first thinking I didn't know the 4th Version, but it seems so I already played it... Even a newer Version, so because some people want Version 2.x, I decided to share it: (v.2.0.0.5)

DILOULTRAINSTINCT4

Oct 21, 2018
I was first thinking I didn't know the 4th Version, but it seems so I already played it... Even a newer Version, so because some people want Version 2.x, I decided to share it: (v.2.0.0.5)
I got a problem every time I try to open this file everything works well if I want to start the game it loads to 34% then tells me that I don't have enough space in my drive. Am i doing something something wrong or is it just me.

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
I got a problem every time I try to open this file everything works well if I want to start the game it loads to 34% then tells me that I don't have enough space in my drive. Am i doing something something wrong or is it just me.
You need at least 4,31GB free space when you unpack it. (Not to mention you need to space for the ZIP file as well +715mb)

demon_angel_sakura_size.jpg

Jan 10, 2019
did anyone ever playtest the vol 2??? settings are fucked and u can't even finish the first fight because the enemy starts at 0 hp and loses nothing .... sry to say but the second part is crap :/
Vol. 2 Fix Found!

I found a fix but it involves downloading BlueStacks4 and the AKP version of the game.
The following shows how its done:

1) Download Bluestakes4 Here Then set it up (After you have set it up just minimise it.)

2) Download the Android version of the game here (Just under the picture saying "I'M GONNA EAT YOU!!" Click Download, then click "Main Game" in green letters) It does not work the first time you click Main Game, but the second time works just fine. If you cant find it, the picture in this link will help
After the Game is downloaded, unzip it.

3) After you Unzipped the game, go back to BlueStack4 and open the game from there. This is done by clicking on the three little vertical dots right next to "Installed apps" (If you cant find the three dots, the picture in this link will help ), Then click "Install apk". Then find the game where you Unzipped it to (Usually under Downloads).

4) After that you will see the game Matenshi_Seirei show up. Click on that to player the game. HOWEVER, the controls are configured for touch screen. So to make the game playable follow to next set of instructions:

The following shows the steps needed to make the game easier to play:

1) When in the game click start and get to the part where you can move around in the Bunny Hut. Look down to the lower right hand corner of the screen and click "Open Keyboard controls UI". (If you cant find it, the picture in this link will help )
Now you should see a column of control options.

2) Click the first option "Tap spot" and then click over the arrows which are marked in the lower left hand corner of the screen. Then type the letter you want into the Tao Spot . So when you push that letter, the direction the Tap spot is over will be triggered. If you didn't under this then this picture from the following link will help.

3) To shoot in the game, you have to click on the blue and red dots that appear in the boss fights. I didn't change this because i can move with A, S, D, Q, E. with my left hand and easily click fire with my right.

Hope this tutorial helped you!

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Does anybody have a walkthrough for these? I think mainly vol.3, I'm missing 6 monster girls. I've beaten the game, have all scenes for the bosses. I've gone through the game several times, and still cannot find these monster girls. Heck, even the basket worm girl shows up, never met her in the game, but than when I go to do it in Extra's, she's not there during the replay.

Yes, I have the most up to date game from DLsite, as I downloaded it a few days ago.

If you find it better to pass along a full save, that would be super generous of you.

Though, any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Apologies, I probably should have put down what I was missing versus just saying I was missing them.

Small Monster Battle table
Row one: missing 3rd scene.
Row two: missing 1st and 6th scene.
Row three: 3rd scene doesn't work for me... might have to clear all data and start over.
Row four: 3rd scene.
Row five: nothing.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes