demise of 8muses forums led me to you from a reddit discussion

Laluzerne69

Dec 28, 2023
Is there anyway to still get stuff off of 8muses forums? There were still some things I wanted to get off of there such as art by Logo85, Jollyjack's Bulking Out and Serpent of the mist comics, a E19700's goldilocks growth comic, and an animated female muscle growth video where a woman with long hair (possibly blonde) has a guy in a devil costume change and transform her from fat to very buff and very muscular with large muscles and huge breasts/boobs and other curves. Or if anyone from the 8muses forums has these things I want or anyone in general, please re-upload them all onto this site and/or onto Ehentai, Rule34, and/or a google drive. I would greatly appreciate it if you can and do.

Doryyad

Dec 17, 2023
Uhuru N’Uru

Any idea if this "Uhuru N’Uru" account is posting in any forums recently after the end of 8 muses?
Used to post a lot of caption stories.

SBringHour

Dec 20, 2023
Ok so while MEGA doesn't work for me due to the bugged setup I have with my emails and stuff, easyupload.io works just fine. Though if it's okay for y'all. My only request if possible is to trade all these for the following:

A Big Hungry Catgirl

Huge and Hungry

The Hungry Mistress is Growing Too Fast

Scarlet's Big Day

A Big First Date

I really want these if anyone's kind enough to give them too. I'll offer the link and password for all the vids I got in return.

ilstratic

Dec 4, 2023
I have some SGA audio files I can give in return for A magical Christmas hat, sisters growth contest, and sisters growth contest continues. IMG_0272.jpeg