RPGM - Delve into Pawssion [v0.7] [Quetzalli]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lurkingfox

One-person passion project, by an extremely talented artist who's also doing the programming and game dev and writing in a second language. The result shows - imperfect, but this is great for what it is, and deserves encouragement.

The dev really seeks out feedback and makes changes based on it, and seems to be learning fairly quick, so common pain points (like difficulty) should get addressed. And a bunch of their fans are helping with the game.

Unfortunately, I don't see a reliable source of funding and the project could easily flame out if that main person it relies upon gets demotivated.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Slanchef

Froa demo the content is pretty good and interesting
    Looking forward the progress

Combat might be a little bit too difficult at some moment but its ok
    Will never compplain about a straight furry game we need more game on this theme
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The combat is way too unforgiving and difficult, add to that that it seems impossible to save on the map (only in the guild), that makes the experience really negative considering how easy it is to loose a fight, especially the story one for the necklace.

I had a look at the assets, and there seems to only be but a couple of pictures, no actual sex.

A shame since the art is actually nice enough.
    Do not bother with it, there's literally no content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

black2134

this still on demo is already past 2 year, no. something change little bit the town already there and new mechanic pet system give little buff if capture some area (still just 2 map) and the collection system still not in future yet if i can see something real interesting, .

the combat system is turn-based just the same Rpgmaker but not png character is well animated for enemy npc (just some idle npc nothing interesting for someone)

the affection system still unbalanced to unlock some animated CG the quest already complete all them still need more affection progress to unlock scene.

why i give 5 star, give chance something on develop very well game to make this better. At least some other maybe to some point
  5. 5.00 star(s)

zerinis

In it's current state, it is a pretty well contained demo. Difficulty is on the higher end for rpgs, but quite managable, especially if you follow the level suggestions on enemies. You level up fast as well. Only a few battles per are needed.

On the good side, semi-flexible progression and rewards for playing smart. Badges are the side progression, and are needed for some of the most important and powerful skills. When you level up you also get more mundane but useful abilities as well.

On the neutral side of gameplay, as mentioned it is on the harder end. You will take a lot of damage and take it often. In addition to that, status effects in this are exceptionally dangerous, as you only have one character, and there are enemies that can stun and blind you.

On the bad side of gameplay, combat speed is quite slow, didn't notice any way of speeding it up either. I end up spending like 5 times as long watching attacks go by than actually executing my turn. The second boss is really bad with this, as at peak for me there were 6 enemies in the battle, each one taking several seconds per action.

On the erotic content side of things, it is quite nice. Limited in the current release, but makes up for it in quality. Was a fan of their work before, but the animations are quite smooth and you are able to replay both them, and get static pictures as rewards as well.

Sounds are standard, so not much to right home about there.

Story is basically a way of getting you to the erotic content, not much else.

Giving it a 5 for the erotic content, and being both a fair and challenging rpg framework thus far. The only downside is the length right now, but there are a several dead ends which seem to lead to areas which are not yet available.