Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Bugs found:
- Dragging certain clothes next to the locked boxes causes it to disappear.
- When reloading save, items like a diary note can be collected again upon reload.

Last edited:
Reactions: massoblivion

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Tried "ehhmm....alternative" version and as previous game they dont detect and use dedicated video on notebooks.
But btw cool demo, especially darker and atmospheric cemetry part

I see, in 1-year or 2 we will have couple games with modern graphics (eroge), and not such simple by mechanics as released now

Last edited:
Reactions: Silosilo

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I still need to have a cheat version or something, because in some cases it's impossible to get the necessary stats for all events (even for multiple playthroughs).

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Your Anon File Link is broken,
Your link to pixeldrain has a 5gb limit and the files size is 5.38gb.

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
I joined the patreon and had a try at v.03 cause I liked what the changelog said it had and do enjoy how the game is coming along but I am disappointed there's no way in the non-cheat version to see all the content.

What's with charging so much on Patreon and Subscribestar in order to get the cheats enabled and the secret store with the outfit? It's about $43US per month for cheats and a whopping $109.69US per month to get the tube top and miniskirt included? Jeezus that's the most expensive cosmetic ever!

Also, May I suggest you guys get a proof reader for the in-game English grammar? It's pretty bad and some of the dialogues do not make much sense.

Reactions: Marcypawn

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I joined the patreon and had a try at v.03 cause I liked what the changelog said it had and do enjoy how the game is coming along but I am disappointed there's no way in the non-cheat version to see all the content.

What's with charging so much on Patreon and Subscribestar in order to get the cheats enabled and the secret store with the outfit? It's about $43US per month for cheats and a whopping $109.69US per month to get the tube top and miniskirt included? Jeezus that's the most expensive cosmetic ever!

Also, May I suggest you guys get a proof reader for the in-game English grammar? It's pretty bad and some of the dialogues do not make much sense.
you can use "marker - shower - repeat" to gain more lewd.
but it's fair. should've spent more time testing the balance and proofreading

all the content is achievable in the default version (at least that's the idea. we'll make it better). the premium versions are bonuses for those who want/able to support the dev more.

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
you can use "marker - shower - repeat" to gain more lewd.
but it's fair. should've spent more time testing the balance and proofreading

all the content is achievable in the default version (at least that's the idea. we'll make it better). the premium versions are bonuses for those who want/able to support the dev more.
Thanks for the response. I do have high hopes for the project and understand higher tier levels of patronage also include other rewards such as access to early tests and private forums etc as with supporting work been put in.

Where do I find the marker? I looked everywhere and check patreon and comments all over the place and somehow kept missing it?

Reactions: massoblivion

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
For me problem in that 3d day, as lake location are huge and only on 2nd playthrough i found mansion. (and i dont know how to get in), also cannot found cave... (but time is actually very limited, so guys do not forget to save, may be after berry-fish quests)
I think its possible that time flow is too fast, especially with open world when implemented. When prologue in small house, you can think that there you have time to explore everithing, but pond day tell that this are not true

Last edited:

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
For me problem in that 3d day, as lake location are huge and only on 2nd playthrough i found mansion. (and i dont know how to get in), also cannot found cave... (but time is actually very limited, so guys do not forget to save, may be after berry-fish quests)
I think its possible that time flow is too fast, especially with open world when implemented. When prologue in small house, you can think that there you have time to explore everithing, but pond day tell that this are not true
I had same worry when I reached house and warning said "its getting late, parents expecting to be back" but managed to find a opening to left of gate entrance and was able to explore most of house and leave.

Charlotte Monday

Apr 11, 2018
currently on the 3rd day but when my brother is in at the old house, i cannot enter. i tried entering through the fence interactable to the left of the main entrance but it just TPed me back and didnt let me in