massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I think he means something else. Like, will you be able to freely walk around the map and develop different relationships with different NPCs, be dom with some and sub to others, not just a characteristic for yourself. Sandbox also means building things from the ground up, not just having options to do things. For example, if you choose to be sub with someone you may develop some events in the future relationship, but if you choose to be dom the events will be different. Side quests that depending on the outcome may result in different scenarios later. Further more, will there be any random events that happen in certain places/situation?
- Different relationships based on characteristics and different outcomes is a classic rpg feature. Player will form a basic personality while playing the prologue, and it'll be hard to reverse it, but still possible

- You can't be dom and sub to others, only if you start a new game and make a different personality for Alisa. In the new game events will be different. It's implemented already in v0.1. Just like in Disco Elysium

- There will be and there're already random events

Last edited:

Rhpositivo

Oct 29, 2020
will be Deluded for Windows systems only or is there or will there be support for Linux, Mac or Android as well?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
will be Deluded for Windows systems only or is there or will there be support for Linux, Mac or Android as well?
When the game is on Steam it shouldn't that difficult to make it run on Linux, but idk, don't take my word for it. Technically Vulkan can be used with UE but not sure how well supported it is OR how easy it is to implement. I've been able to launch games that are not on Lutris just with Wine. I've not done that in a long time though since I went back to windows for gaming so I don't remember all the steps to make it work.

Reactions: Rhpositivo

Rhpositivo

Oct 29, 2020
When the game is on Steam it shouldn't that difficult to make it run on Linux, but idk, don't take my word for it. Technically Vulkan can be used with UE but not sure how well supported it is OR how easy it is to implement. I've been able to launch games that are not on Lutris just with Wine. I've not done that in a long time though since I went back to windows for gaming so I don't remember all the steps to make it work.
yes indeed, this is why i asked it, because i play on steam on kubuntu too and because the vulkan libraries have opened new horizons for videogames on linux :)

Mystina_

Sep 15, 2021
I notice the exhibitionism tag, which is my favorite, could you tell us a little about it?
Will there be mechanics/system/gameplay around it? Will you have to slowly build up a stat to do more daring things?
Will the protagonist react to her own exhibition? Will NPCs react to the protagonists exhibition? etc...

The game looks amazing btw! <3

Edit: I saw the roadmap has plans for exhibition system for v0.7. But I'd still like to know more about it :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I notice the exhibitionism tag, which is my favorite, could you tell us a little about it?
Will there be mechanics/system/gameplay around it? Will you have to slowly build up a stat to do more daring things?
Will the protagonist react to her own exhibition? Will NPCs react to the protagonists exhibition? etc...

The game looks amazing btw! <3

Edit: I saw the roadmap has plans for exhibition system for v0.7. But I'd still like to know more about it :p
Hi! The exhibitionism system is my favourite too. What I will tell you now, is a draft, so it might be implemented differently because of technical reasons.
System will contain:
- Lewd attribute (How doing lewd stuff will affect her stress)
- Stress attribute (Current stress level depends on many factors, for example - where she is, how nude she is or how revealing her clothes are, are there any npc's seeing her, what relationships with those npc's, she will struggle to open doors, if they lead to public locations if naked, etc.)
- Privacy attribute (player will know what clothes and situations Alisa is comfortable with, to manage everything better)
- Mood attribute (Survival element, it leads to mind break, and a bit after - end of the game)

- Monologue system (she will react by monologue if she's uncomfortable, or vice versa. Npc's also will comment if Alisa is close, also comment her clothes type (there will be many tags applied to different clothes) or visual effects on her (makeup, piercings, tattoos, etc)

- Event system (appearing naked at some places will trigger random events)

Reactions: Starmold and 480S

480S

Jul 24, 2017
Hi! The exhibitionism system is my favourite too. What I will tell you now, is a draft, so it might be implemented differently because of technical reasons.
System will contain:
- Lewd attribute (How doing lewd stuff will affect her stress)
- Stress attribute (Current stress level depends on many factors, for example - where she is, how nude she is or how revealing her clothes are, are there any npc's seeing her, what relationships with those npc's, she will struggle to open doors, if they lead to public locations if naked, etc.)
- Privacy attribute (player will know what clothes and situations Alisa is comfortable with, to manage everything better)
- Mood attribute (Survival element, it leads to mind break, and a bit after - end of the game)

- Monologue system (she will react by monologue if she's uncomfortable, or vice versa. Npc's also will comment if Alisa is close, also comment her clothes type (there will be many tags applied to different clothes) or visual effects on her (makeup, piercings, tattoos, etc)

- Event system (appearing naked at some places will trigger random events)
Grate expectations.
Any info abt clothe system

Posibility to wear skirt without panties but with butplug ? Etc ?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Grate expectations.
Any info abt clothe system

Posibility to wear skirt without panties but with butplug ? Etc ?
Check out the last screen in the main post. I think that might answer your question, by the looks of it yes.

480S

Jul 24, 2017
Check out the last screen in the main post. I think that might answer your question, by the looks of it yes.
I saw it.

But main qestion in continuation to The exhibitionism system post is what she will think / feel and how to react to NPC coments if pantyless. Not to be a robot with some cloth on, but also act accordingly ...

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I saw it.

But main qestion in continuation to The exhibitionism system post is what she will think / feel and how to react to NPC coments if pantyless. Not to be a robot with some cloth on, but also act accordingly ...
It's already partly implemented in first build, kinda clunky now, but works in some situations

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
DOWNLOAD (censored version)
Win: - - - - -
FREE PUBLIC BUILD AVAILABLE!
mind you that this version is censored.
if you're super uncomfortable about this - wait for the uncensored version leak