Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
It does still cheats: it hear and see you from the other side of the map, shoots with aimbot accuracy, and no matter what ammo they're using it's always one shot on you to be staggered.
Night time they see for miles, you can't see shit, it gets completely black for the player.

Fucking infuriating having to use cheats to do anything in the game apart from going 10 meters around the hideout because the AI just obliterates you no matter what settings or difficulty you use.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
It does still cheats: it hear and see you from the other side of the map, shoots with aimbot accuracy, and no matter what ammo they're using it's always one shot on you to be staggered.
Night time they see for miles, you can't see shit, it gets completely black for the player.

Fucking infuriating having to use cheats to do anything in the game apart from going 10 meters around the hideout because the AI just obliterates you no matter what settings or difficulty you use.
Weird, cause I found that the AI was actually dumber. I easily was clearing Woods in 10 minutes or so on Hard. It's likely that the problem is more on your end, but I have been playing this game for a bit.

Reactions: KSSL

KingTiger503

Apr 3, 2023
I cant get a Download from Mediafile, it keeps an error or Connection interrupt.

Maybe a Gofile will do if someone had the file.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Weird, cause I found that the AI was actually dumber. I easily was clearing Woods in 10 minutes or so on Hard. It's likely that the problem is more on your end, but I have been playing this game for a bit.
The AI changes with how u play, if u are good, kill everyone and you even lose a point of hp the enemies will become harder with time (i guess the spawn rates and all is afected by that too dunno) Sex, cum, inflation and that all it supposed to change too with time based on how u play. Resuming if you lose too much they will become easier if you are god they will become harder (so if he use cheats to make the game easier he's just making it more harder xD)

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I have updated crack in this post. To update to new version you don't really need to download new DeltaZone.zip. Instead you can just replace contents of DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64\Mods\LicenseHack\Scripts\main.lua file (you can edit it with Notepad) with a new one under Changelog spoiler in the crack post. Enjoy :cool:
damn, beat me to it lol, I was gonna post instructions on how to do it but since you already updated it I guess that won't be necessary

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 903]
hr failed
at D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\Windows\WindowsD3D12Viewport.cpp:192
with error 8000000A

My game won't start, the path shown doesn't match my path. Previous version worked

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 903]
hr failed
at D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\Windows\WindowsD3D12Viewport.cpp:192
with error 8000000A
My game won't start, the path shown doesn't match my path. Previous version worked
It's something to do with the DirectX of your system. The game doesn't play on my old build of w10 but plays nice on my last w10 build and my w11 machine.

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
It's something to do with the DirectX of your system. The game doesn't play on my old build of w10 but plays nice on my last w10 build and my w11 machine.
This is the end for me. I found information on the Internet that there is a problem between AMD and DX12, and most likely I encountered exactly this problem. It's quite rare, but it does happen. I have an RX 6700 XT video card. It is possible to solve the problem, but I don’t want to break the registry and mess with the settings of my video card just for one game. Unfortunately, the latest update from the author killed it, I hope he will change something in other updates. The previous version worked great.

Can someone post a video with the two animations added in the latest update? That would be enough for me

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
hr failed
with error 8000000A

I have the same problem but I have a Gtx 1060. The old version works but this one doesn’t, other games on the same engine also work. And as luck would have it, I can’t reinstall DirectX, I also have version 12

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Perhaps version 19.1 will be released with bug fixes, as versions 18 and 18.1 were before, and perhaps this time too. Perhaps the developer will fix this in it, at least I hope so. This is definitely a problem with the game and not because of the PC, it has some kind of incompatibility with DirectX 12. It would be great if someone from Patreon subscribers reported this error to the developer

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
This is the end for me. I found information on the Internet that there is a problem between AMD and DX12, and most likely I encountered exactly this problem. It's quite rare, but it does happen. I have an RX 6700 XT video card. It is possible to solve the problem, but I don’t want to break the registry and mess with the settings of my video card just for one game. Unfortunately, the latest update from the author killed it, I hope he will change something in other updates. The previous version worked great.

Can someone post a video with the two animations added in the latest update? That would be enough for me
I have the same problem but I have a Gtx 1060. The old version works but this one doesn’t, other games on the same engine also work. And as luck would have it, I can’t reinstall DirectX, I also have version 12
Try running the game with -dx11 argument. Also -vulkan should be possible but it does not play nice with any upscaling algorithm and crashes on launch.

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
Try running the game with -dx11 argument. Also -vulkan should be possible but it does not play nice with any upscaling algorithm and crashes on launch.
I tried it, the initial error passes successfully, I see the loading screen and sound and once it passes I get a fatal error

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
It is impossible to install DirectX 11 on Windows 10. I found on the net how to add files from DirectX 9-11 to version 12, but it did not help, and I reinstalled DirectX 12, but this did not give any results. It gives the same error, but other games work much better. One of the subscribers needs to inform the developer about this error.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
It is impossible to install DirectX 11 on Windows 10. I found on the net how to add files from DirectX 9-11 to version 12, but it did not help, and I reinstalled DirectX 12, but this did not give any results. It gives the same error, but other games work much better. One of the subscribers needs to inform the developer about this error.
Not sure what was that articles about but it should be enough to install DirectX package. Also game uses Unreal Engine 5.3 and it also has it's own system - there is a list of different required libraries and graphics drivers. It is a possibility you have an outdated Windows so I can recommend installing latest updates.

In any case game works fine on my Linux machine under WINE with Radeon graphics so I don't think there is something extremely broken within the game itself.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Upstairs is right. My W10 build 1809 didn't start at all. My boot of W10 22H2 and My W11 machine worked just fine.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes