• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Delirium Bear Collection [2024-05-02] [Delirium Bear]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
Derilium Bear (1) (1).gif

Overview:
Delirium Bear is a 3D artist who makes short/medium/long animations using Koikatsu characters.
He focuses mainly on NTR, with just a few videos with goblins.​

Updated: 2024-05-02
Artist: Delirium Bear - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 500 animations +
Length: 1h 30min +
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Torrent (2023-12-17)
Download:
To Love:
- - - -
Rion Study: - - - -
Asuna: - - - -
Mitsuki: - - - -
What's my Momo Doing: -
- - -
Goblin Helper: - - - -
Librarian Chan:
- - - -
Mely:
- - - -
Marin: - - - -
Nurse: - - - -

Extras included:

Rion Study 05 - Cover.png To Love - 01 (Sample 11).png Momo - 02 (Sample 02).png [SAO] Asuna 01 (Sample B).png Momo - 04 (Sample 05).png
ToLove 02 (Patreon Sample 07).png Goblin Helper 04.1 (OVA) - (Sample 11).png Momo - 05A  (Thumbnail 08).png Rion Study 06 - Cover.png Mitsuki 04A (Sample G).png

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
for anyone that is curious the Gofile link has two zips the smaller one is the same as the pixeldrain and Mega zips
the much larger one is all alternate angles and clips of the larger vids in the smaller zip.
So there is not anything strictly speaking new in the large 20gb dl
Some of the angles and stuff are superior than the final versions imo but if you don't have great dl speeds then you won't be missing a ton if you don't dl the 20gb file

SmokyMcBongface

Mar 11, 2021
Very nice Collection good lores and animations are great, thanks for the upload!
But i am specifically missing "My Librarian" in complete and in good quality, too.
On the Kemono Party ( ;) ) i have found it but thats a whole lot of trouble to put everything together and in Order.:HideThePain:
Will do that but wanted to ask first if something like a full complete Version with the best angles cut together is available anywhere by chance.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide some info in that regard.:)

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-12-17) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

Reactions: Valentine.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote