Ren'Py Deleting Saved Files

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
This is the first time I've made a thread, so sorry if this has already been answered (I'm still new).

I kind of need help to delete some saved game files for the mac. I've download plenty of mac and windows games. Most of the time, I have no problem finding where my saved files for my windows games. However, I'm having a problem trying to find where the saved folders for my mac games. I tried searching through the games folders and for Ren'Py itself, but I couldn't figure it out.

I've seen a post where someone explained where to find it, but that was a while ago. I don't even remember what thread that. Thank you in advance.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
/Users/(username)/Library there will be a ren'py folder there. Open it up and find w/e game you want the saves for.

Reactions: Zontany

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
/Users/(username)/Library there will be a ren'py folder there. Open it up and find w/e game you want the saves for.
This is going t make me sound very stupd but I am not a native Mac user, but now have a Mac....I have found the /users/ and click on mine-I'm the only one who uses this so the icon looks like a house. Problem is there is NO Renpy folder there.

Frustrating thing is I did this with ease once before....