VN Unity Deleted

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Feedback on your post overall:
  1. Great to see a project being taken seriously
  2. (why am I the first to see this post?)
  3. Great to see an artist wanting to apply themselves to a larger project
  4. Great to see that you make some well crafted stuff (my way of saying your art looks good, your animation ability as well)
  5. Super Impressive: You got some mock ups to show! Very encouraging to see, definitely a good start to a patreon.
  6. I'm mainly a programmer so I like seeing systems, very cool to see the trophy system UI looking functional and in a close to finished state.
Feedback on Art: NA. I don't really judge. I work on my own art and as a result have my own perspective on the subject, its challenges, and a better appreciation for the skill involved. All I'll say is it looks polished enough that you could probably sell the project officially, such as on steam and what not. I also wont comment on the style because just 'deciding' on something is hard enough as it is.

Other Suggestion: based on my own bit of research on marketing, I want to make a few comments on how you may go about presenting your project or the final game to help get people interested, but going over my notes, such talk may be best saved for a later point in the project's development. Right now you are looking to start conversations, genuine feedback, the start of the 'core' community (people/fans willing to invest more time and energy into your project, ie early adopters), where as any suggestions about project presentation is best saved for later when you need to pander to the 5 second attention span of the masses.

Great to see someone who's worked hard on honing their skills take an interest (and the risk) of making a game (as you may have noticed, its a lot of work), and that you've finally reached a point where you can share the start of your work. F95Zone is a great place to post! I hope your project continues to gain the attention it deserves!

I am Muk

Jun 15, 2022
This is a great example for people who are working on their own game. You and your team know what you are doing. The gameplay sounds interesting, the demo animations you added look very smooth and the UI is very clean and well-designed.

I believe that straight furry games are more of the exception than the rule, and with your current state of development I am sure that you will reach the hearts of this niche market.

I would use F95Zone for marketing purposes, let people play a demo once it's ready. I cannot believe this project does not have more Patrons and only two people have commented on it (so far).

If I were you, I would look for a furry subreddit where you post one of those two animations, along with what you posted here. Post here often, and when a playable demo comes out, people will follow you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: syncBANNED
Jul 23, 2021
Feedback on your post overall:
  1. Great to see a project being taken seriously
  2. (why am I the first to see this post?)
  3. Great to see an artist wanting to apply themselves to a larger project
  4. Great to see that you make some well crafted stuff (my way of saying your art looks good, your animation ability as well)
  5. Super Impressive: You got some mock ups to show! Very encouraging to see, definitely a good start to a patreon.
  6. I'm mainly a programmer so I like seeing systems, very cool to see the trophy system UI looking functional and in a close to finished state.
Feedback on Art: NA. I don't really judge. I work on my own art and as a result have my own perspective on the subject, its challenges, and a better appreciation for the skill involved. All I'll say is it looks polished enough that you could probably sell the project officially, such as on steam and what not. I also wont comment on the style because just 'deciding' on something is hard enough as it is.

Other Suggestion: based on my own bit of research on marketing, I want to make a few comments on how you may go about presenting your project or the final game to help get people interested, but going over my notes, such talk may be best saved for a later point in the project's development. Right now you are looking to start conversations, genuine feedback, the start of the 'core' community (people/fans willing to invest more time and energy into your project, ie early adopters), where as any suggestions about project presentation is best saved for later when you need to pander to the 5 second attention span of the masses.

Great to see someone who's worked hard on honing their skills take an interest (and the risk) of making a game (as you may have noticed, its a lot of work), and that you've finally reached a point where you can share the start of your work. F95Zone is a great place to post! I hope your project continues to gain the attention it deserves!

First of all Thanks for your feedback XD we put a lot of effort into this project!
and Sorry for the late reply! we got realy busy with work :p

We made some changes on the art! as you can see on the new examples above.
Both in the Ui and Characters.
I hope this new ui to be cleaner and easier to follow!

(as you may have noticed, its a lot of work)
Indeed I can't even start to describe how much work it takes, but the final product surely will be worth it!

Reactions: Saki_Sliz
Jul 23, 2021
This is a great example for people who are working on their own game. You and your team know what you are doing. The gameplay sounds interesting, the demo animations you added look very smooth and the UI is very clean and well-designed.

I believe that straight furry games are more of the exception than the rule, and with your current state of development I am sure that you will reach the hearts of this niche market.

I would use F95Zone for marketing purposes, let people play a demo once it's ready. I cannot believe this project does not have more Patrons and only two people have commented on it (so far).

If I were you, I would look for a furry subreddit where you post one of those two animations, along with what you posted here. Post here often, and when a playable demo comes out, people will follow you!

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the late response too XD

We hope to have a bit of everything!

Any tips on marketing are welcome! As for the Patreon we haven't started to publicly announce it yet, we hoped to reach a deeper development point before going all out! but there should be no problems with doing it sooner than latter too.