• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DELETE

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The most important point is still that it isnt Patreon in the first place who might cause trouble but the individual services or countries laws when it comes to sexual content. Patreon will oblige any request made by those to take down stuff if anyone else complains about it. So taking your previews somewhere else will be by far the most secure option beside reconsidering that particular character.

Reactions: dunhill

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
just put her under the category of midget if you wish to be safe not sure, but doubt it will be seen as so long if you put a 18+ tag on her.

Reactions: dunhill

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Looks great to me me.. what you going to call the game. And best of luck with it.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Geez.. when I was a young doggy, (20 years old) I dated a girl who was my age (also 20) who was fit, thin and looked like she was 15 or 16 at the most. But she was actually older than I am. So I can vouch for that. Besides, Illusion models are all stated as 18 or above. So your source is 18 or above so all you have to do is state that all digital models are of legal age. Problem solved! :D
Hell, when I was 18, my girlfriend (17 years old) was so petite that I used to constantly tease her that everyone must think I was a pedophile for taking her out. Man, I really should have seen if I could have gotten her to do some fun roleplay with that. She was crazy enough that I probably could have gotten away with it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The problem isnt Patreon itself but the payment services they are attached to. Services like PayPal and quite a few major credit card companies where using the ban hammer on anything that was in the slightest sexual. That meant people couldnt receive payments via those services and thus Patreon looked for alternatives. Patreon itself is not discriminating except when it comes to clearly offending material regarding the jurisdiction they are obliged to follow.

P.S:.: The statement should not be fixed at 18 - there are countries where even that is too young. The commonly safe expression is: '...are all of legal age...'
Which is silly, at least in the context of games with incest or forced sex. "These characters are all of legal age when committing the crimes depicted in this game, and will therefore be prosecuted as adults if caught."

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
a loli doesn't have to be someone who is underage, it's a misconception that only underage people can be considered a loli. A loli can be someone who is of legal age of consent (hint, just use that as your disclaimer to cover all bases), but looks a lot younger (for those in doubt just look it up). Hope there will be a title for this game at some point, any story line to go with it that we can see?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait a minute... hold up. Disclaimers no longer matter in most countries because they will look at the content. What happened was many people tried hiding behind the disclaimers and in MOST cases, the prosecution was able to prove that the content didn't actually abide by the disclaimer. So be aware that in most countries, the disclaimer is just a statement and can be proven false.
Short version.. the disclaimer works when the content follows the disclaimer.
But if the disclaimer states "No characters under 18" and a character in the game says "I'm just a sweet 16 year old girl", then the disclaimer is false. It can be considered false if the character is in certain schools like Junior High Schools or by indirect statements like "You're almost an adult!". Many countries do go by the appearance of the characters like USA, Canada, Germany, France, Australia, Great Britian, so on and so forth, which would also make your disclaimer invalid based on the appearance of certain characters in nudity or sexual situations.
REMINDER- The disclaimer no longer protects you depending on your content.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I've made one of the female characters short in the game I'm making.
The thing is, I'm not sure if she would classify as loli.
She's just below the average height as you can see, but I'm still not sure.
Ages from left to right: 37, 38, 18, 19, 19, 18
I want my game to feature various heights, sizes, personalities etc.

Tldr; Would you or Patreon classify that short girl as loli?
is there a name for this game i would love to play it :D