Delete Thread Please

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Please can I request AMAM's main thread to stop being locked. Most of us are awaiting on the update and haven't been able to post in the thread now in weeks. No point punishing everyone for a few disrupted members. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Hope this is remedied. Ta

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Please can I request AMAM's main thread to stop being locked. Most of us are awaiting on the update
And ? Is your waiting time not being validated if you don't remind regularly that you are waiting ?

and haven't been able to post in the thread now in weeks.
The last message is from this Monday, and we are Wednesday... Is time flying pretty slowly in your timezone ?

This said, if effectively you haven't been able to post in the thread in weeks, well... Either this mean that the thread is trashed in the hours following its reopening, or that you are part of those who you names "the few disrupted members".
In both case I do believe that the thread is better like it is.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
Exactly ! The need of the 4.5 millions members to have a peaceful forum, outweigh the needs of the few who can't live without writing in this particular game thread...

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
In case you haven't seen there is an official offtopic thread that has opened, that way moderators don't need to work so hard removing offtopic comments since this area is less moderated.

If you want to be safe and complain about stuff, post there instead to avoid threadbans.