• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Another bug, if you go to the beach, strip all + wear a large towel, swim to the rocks then make seaweed top and bottoms, go back to the beach wear large towel, go swim back to the rocks make seaweed top and bottoms again, sometimes the bottoms are permanently wet and you can make seaweed bottom to infinity.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
a few questions:
  • How do you raise each stat
  • What consequence is there to having multiple lovers
  • How do you repair your swimsuit without wearing it all the way to the tailor
  • Are there STDs/STIs
  • What does the "you need to do something more extreme" "too tame to soothe" messages mean? How do I do something more extreme?

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
a few questions:
  • How do you raise each stat
  • What consequence is there to having multiple lovers
  • How do you repair your swimsuit without wearing it all the way to the tailor
  • Are there STDs/STIs
  • What does the "you need to do something more extreme" message mean? How do I do something more extreme?
- depends what stat you're asking about, but generally anything that uses the stat or says stat+ on it
-none
-send all clothes for repair
-no
-something with higher lewdity requirement

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
- depends what stat you're asking about, but generally anything that uses the stat or says stat+ on it
-none
-send all clothes for repair
-no
-something with higher lewdity requirement
how do you get higher lewdity then? just raising promiscuity and exhibitionism?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Planning to raise pregnancy fame to the max, any special event/dialogue/encounter for that?
Preg phase 2 or 3 at school though it's a 50/50 of a non-con gangbang or a wholesome moment of your classmates touching yo' belleh.

Reactions: Noone202

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
how do you get higher lewdity then? just raising promiscuity and exhibitionism?
If you have "you need to do something more extreme" message, it means your stat has already rose above the given activity. You need to find something at your stat level to still restore control.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
If you have "you need to do something more extreme" message, it means your stat has already rose above the given activity. You need to find something at your stat level to still restore control.
ok, another question then, Robin is at 100% love but I don't know how to move forward past that, how would I do it, spam flirt?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ye that one. Preggo depresso. My own DoL character is already stage 3 preggo, I'll find the school event myself
Walking around town with a preggo belly instead of hiding it might also increase it.
There are some events too where randos talk to you about that.
Mostly when riding a bus though.

eratw:
Yeah, I'm speedrunning Marisa now to LOVE status to show it after resetting back to day 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Eratw

Here's the start of it, I don't wanna spoil more of the fun part since it's a lot better if ye' see for yourself~~~

Last edited:
Reactions: Noone202

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Walking around town with a preggo belly instead of hiding it might also increase it.
There are some events too where randos talk to you about that.
Mostly when riding a bus though.

eratw:
Yeah, I'm speedrunning Marisa now to LOVE status to show it after resetting back to day 1.

EDIT:
Eratw

Here's the start of it, I don't wanna spoil more of the fun part since it's a lot better if ye' see for yourself~~~
Alrite thanks. Let's stop derailing this thread

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Still no Robin preg.
The dam- black wolf of all NPCs was the first one.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
And the Hawk is gonna be the second.
I get it that important LIs and those most interacted with need more related events, but still... By the time pregnancy is fully implemented, 5 years are gonna pass.

• Sad
Reactions: srg91

Groza_Pechenek

Jun 21, 2023
Привет, я играю в железного человека, залез в ванную и слизь заставляет меня бесконечно мастурбировать, прошло два дня, а он все не отпускает. Есть ли аварийная кнопка??

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes