KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Sorry for the wait everyone. The update's cooking.
I'd also like to call attention to the fact that this month alone, he's openly posted here to say that it's clearly coming. Less than 30 days as is we've heard from Vrelnir directly. In conclusion, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

• Hey there
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
1) Are there some mods with improved sex scenes graphics?
With Beeeesss mod I wanna to change and other gfx :')
2) Or maybe mods with graphics for events?

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to make sense of the development progress on the gitgud page that summarizes the core changes the team is working on, or is the only way to sift through each individual change 1 by 1, or to wait until the changelog is manually updated just before the release?

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
If you make a new stance like standing or sitting or whatever if you want it to be up to the quality of the rest of the "combat" in the game you will have to make the base sprite and every piece of clothing to fit that
That is a *lot* of work for a simple mechanic of resisting before getting to the floor. All of which people will just spam the number keys to skip after doing and reading literally 2 combats in the game.
asking for an entire sprite rework along with a host of entirely new positions and situations is basically asking Santa for a unicorn.
Well yes, the sprite rework would do the game good (and it does with Beeesss). Too bad there's no encounter sprites replacement (in fact, there was a mod for this, but it's for the version long past).
And yes, lots of sprites are much harder than fewer ones. Not sure how much harder than inventing, implementing and ironing out the game's insides, considering there are contributors though. Well, making games is hard.
But 2 poses available being 'lying on the back' and 'standing on the knees' don't do the game justice. Considering I watch at my MC that's lying on the floor while kicking assailant's butts (especially in style since I discovered DOL+), that's definitely 'lacking' state of affairs. So to answer the initial remark -- yes, stances can influence the game in a major way and having those drawn and animated would do it good.

And yes, I do want stances influencing encounter posture and options, I want for it to be animated, I want other persons to be drawn as well, I want graphics for different states of MC and different encounters. And I'm totally not ashamed of that. Will it ever be done? I don't know. But that doesn't mean I should lose hope.

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
You still dont see the point that i am making. If you make a new stance like standing or sitting or whatever if you want it to be up to the quality of the rest of the "combat" in the game you will have to make the base sprite and every piece of clothing to fit that. Then the sprites for every pose and for every piece of clothing to fit that. Then the sprites for every variation of undress for both of those other sets. That is a *lot* of work for a simple mechanic of resisting before getting to the floor. All of which people will just spam the number keys to skip after doing and reading literally 2 combats in the game. And sure you could hope for and wish for whatever you want but asking for an entire sprite rework along with a host of entirely new positions and situations is basically asking Santa for a unicorn. It doesnt matter how awesome it would be if its so far off in fantasy land its probably never going to actually happen. The worst thing that someone can do is put their heads in the clouds as to what is possible in games like this.
This take is silly. Pregnancy was a major change that involved lots of sprite changes and took a *lot* of work implement but it was eventually added to the game. New positions and combat sprites absolutely could be on the table. Will it be a lot of work? Sure it will. Ultimately the blocker will be Vrel and how he defines the priorities and roadmap for this game, but I don't see a combat sprite rework being a "unicorn" at all if enough people are interested in it.

Sep 3, 2023
Check update of game in of Vrelnir or Discord, game updated every 1-3 months.
Can we all stop using and linking to Blogspot now that it requires a sign-in and age verification? You can see all the posts using feedroll if there's absolutely no other way to get the information:
But really we should be encouraging devs to get their own sites for devblogs where no megaplatform can just decide to switch them off.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 170 Votes